Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

I half way agree with that.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Can't say I feel sad or happy as much as I feel old. I've played through PS4 on Genesis, seen the birth and death of PSO and now PSU too. I have a feeling I'll still be enough of a gamer to see PSO2's end as well.

Anyway, I quit JP sometime last year but I guess I'll play a bit after they give everyone free Premium Course on the 30th of August. Sure is going to be strange seeing a PSU server die... again. So far PSU's my favorite in the series, but I'm sure PSO2 will take its place in due time.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jul 31, 2012 at 04:46 AM.

There are probably many people who couldn't get the stuff they wanted in game til the end.
    If I were SoJ, I would allow every players to get what they want on the last day at least. Says... if they could give drop rate x 100 during the last week. it would make the ending much better.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Isn't there a F2P version of this? Is that still going or is that going to be shutdown too?

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metatime View Post
    Isn't there a F2P version of this? Is that still going or is that going to be shutdown too?
    The Japanese version is the free to play version.

How interesting. From reading the begin to current of this post...many people seem surprized about the unfortunate and eventual demise of PSU.

To tell you the truth, im .... surprised... that so many people are....surprised.....

*Cue Sega Theme Music.

I'm not gonna say too much.... I tend to ramble on about how sega fails at financial and even ETHICAL decisions.

My best guess is that sega is going all or nothing with PSO2, hoping they get a decent poker hand this time around.

If only they knew how to fold from a few of those deadly raises...

Well, im chulking this up to an early 2min epic silence for those who are still playing PSU. Glad i quit that game due to content lag 2 - 3 years ago.

*Cue Trumpets"

Spoiler!

Last edited by ZcRaider; Jul 31, 2012 at 11:21 PM.

You were a good game, Phantasy Star Universe.....I have a lot of good memories playing you.

Good night, my friend, and goodbye.

My Friends Come First! AnonymousHat00's Avatar

wo both. i think its funny. all the people that moved to the JP server guess it was for nothing huh.

oh well im getting rid of all ties i have to psu.

Kalidoscope Walker Nicktendonick's Avatar

It's sad to see this game officially go. I do hope that the fans get the PC version hacked and private servers come up. I would love to try my guy once again and relive those memories.

Sadly, PSO2 will probably overtake it in the future. But, well, I suppose that's life. I just hope that in the future, we can see the whole story and play it. I'm still kinda sad I never got to play PSU episode 3.

Though, who knows, if there's enough of a outpouring, they may extend it again, like they did with Demons's Souls for PS3 (fun but sadistic game BTW).

Quote Originally Posted by ZcRaider View Post
    *Cue Trumpets"

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!