Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

You know whats the real bullshit here? Your delusions of precise aim on a gamepad. True story. Prove me wrong with a video.
    Last edited by jooozek; Jul 27, 2012 at 10:51 PM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

You can find very many of those on youtube.com.

Pretty cool site, has lotsa videos and stuff. Just type in the name of your preferred console shooter and voila!

Now, once you're done doing that, please link me to a video that somehow proves all gamepad users are too inaccurate to hit something as simple as a Rockbear weakspot... because I imagine that will be much harder to find.

Just watched like 50 vids of FPS console frag movies, they were all sucky. All it was slide left or right, or sit with your crosshair for an hour in one spot and just push the fire button.
    And about that Rockbear spot, you still seem to be missing the relying on lockon context. Even my mother would be able to hit its huge face hitbox, like I said, come with a video of sniping Spardans cores.
    P S O W

Okay, but only if you come at me with a video of someone horribly missing them and complaining about their gamepad.

I kNeW U r A sCrUb n00b
    P S O W

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Wow this thread became a child argument over a game pad vs a K&M. I have an idea why not get good with both and use what you prefer? Anyways if you can I would recommend upgrading your systems ram to at least 8 gbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    I don't need to prove anything because the stick idea already proves it. All you are able to do is slide from one direction to another without being able to make small adjustments on fly. It doesn't take a genius to realise that.
    Its funny that I was so upset being called a liar, that I went to sleep. You came off like I was some kind of adversary.

For the lock-on bit; I use lock-on for the damn galfs/fongalfs. I didn't use lock-on much for Rockbear. I don't need it for anything else, even when mobs have cores on their bodies.

You can make adjustments on the fly, and you can move in other directions. I have to make small adjustments to hit my targets. Maybe your pad is broken, I guess. But don't take this so to heart. I'm sure those keyboard RAs are pros due to it, and not saying I'm better or pro(covering all the bases here) for using a pad. All I'm saying is, I'm better off with a pad. Keyboard will fuck me over. I know why I strongly feel that way, and unfortunately, I don't know how to get you to understand that.

So that's that. Lets stop derailing the topic and move on.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    You can make adjustments on the fly, and you can move in other directions. I have to make small adjustments to hit my targets.
    I know you have to make adjustments to just aim in the spot you want to, its because sticks are imprecise and won't make the crosshair go into the place you want it in.
    P S O W

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    If you are planning on hooking it up to a 52" screen, it is safe to say things will not go well.
    Not the MBP, i would only try the game on it and see if i get hooked enough to buy 2 new PC's that would be dedicated to PSO2 connected to the 2 52" LCD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    About viruses, if someone gets a virus in a recent PC (with Windows 7), alot of the times it's because that person went to a shady website or downloaded something he shouldn't have (there are exceptions though).
    A person that isn't much of a gamer won't really need to update drivers
    About updates for windows (windows update), that's pretty much like title updates for consoles.
    Nowadays blue screens will only happen if there's an hardware problem, this is not the Windows 95/98 days anymore.

Yeah i know it's not the same as before, but that feeling still lives on. Like the westers PSU feeling will live on for a loooooong time. And that's why if we start to play again, it will be JP servers only.