Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F**KING SEGA

Default F**KING SEGA

Kill off all of PSU and the only thing left is single player. Fuck SEGA and there is no chance of a private server unless some people decide to actually make one which is highly unlikely. Fuck PSO2 that game is shit, boring as fuck. I guess this is the end of the Phantasy Star for me, o well.......

Just get PSP2i.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Here's a solution:

Buy a PSP and download PSP2:Infinity from PSN or buy it from Play-Asia!
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

stop playing bad games
    Mexican Food is Best Food

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

On the flip side of things, many people felt PSU was boring and feel PSU was a complete and total waste of time. Different strokes for different folks! Just get PSP2 which is the best version of the PSU experience and live on.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeOtacon View Post
    On the flip side of things, many people felt PSU was boring and feel PSU was a complete and total waste of time. Different strokes for different folks! Just get PSP2 which is the best version of the PSU experience and live on.
    Unlike PSP2/I, PSU got updates. PSP2/I doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Unlike PSP2/I, PSU got updates. PSP2/I doesn't.
    PSU didn't get updates. PSU got periodic "unlocks" of content that was already on the disk/in the expansion. Plus you had to pay for the time you spent waiting for them to get around to unlocking content you already paid for... or just quit the game until they allowed you to progress again. PSP2i has all the content accessible and available from the time you first boot it up. If you want the "unlock experience", then just level up to 20 and stop playing for a few weeks. Then level up to 40 and stop playing for a few weeks. Then level up to 60.... ect, ect, etc. Split up the missions you allow yourself to do on roughly the same schedule. If you want the full PSU experience, every month - take $10 out of your wallet and burn it.

PSP2i does have a cash-shop for downloading new content, and unlike PSU's cash-shop, you won't lose the money invested when the game servers go down.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jul 28, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    PSU didn't get updates. PSU got periodic "unlocks" of content that was already on the disk/in the expansion. Plus you had to pay for the time you spent waiting for them to get around to unlocking content you already paid for... or just quit the game until they allowed you to progress again. PSP2i has all the content accessible and available from the time you first boot it up. If you want the "unlock experience", then just level up to 20 and stop playing for a few weeks. Then level up to 40 and stop playing for a few weeks. Then level up to 60.... ect, ect, etc. Split up the missions you allow yourself to do on roughly the same schedule. If you want the full PSU experience, every month - take $10 out of your wallet and burn it.

PSP2i does have a cash-shop for downloading new content, and unlike PSU's cash-shop, you won't lose the money invested when the game servers go down.
    Explain the events and the GBR boosts? Only events PSP2 and Infinity got were MAX and MAI. At least the supplemental updates were free.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Yeah, but it still had events and GBR, most of which you can still access - even in offline ad-hoc. Between that and the periodic new infinity mission code downloads (not to mention the ability to synthesize entirely new missions), lacking events is a pretty minor gripe. Want the event experience? Just run the Magashi Plan and Gurhal Heroes like a million fucking times, with intermittent White Beast runs.

If the lack of events is a deal-breaker, considering PSP2i is like 95% of everything in PSU, plus a desperately needed gameplay overhaul and a bunch of new shit, then just fuck off and do without. Seriously.

But I know you're just trolling, so it's ok.