Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those Glitches

Default Those Glitches

Always a ton of fun finding random glitches, like fighting a boss and they decide to completely disappear, or a monster falls through the rocks in the volcano. Some humorous and some absolutely crazy, but this will be the thread to post them.

I'll start it off, with the soaring Ragne in a Forest exploration run. He felt that he didn't like the area around him, and proceeded to explore the scenery, and ended up landing back to where I was. I bet the party at the beginning of the map was terrified by a Ragne watching over them like a hawk.

Spoiler!
    PSZ characters:
    Frost: RAcast, lv1
    Soul: FOnewm, lv40
    Socks: HUnewm, lv1
    FC: 4726 8115 1533

Perfect. I just recorded a vol dragon glitch with my brother lol imma post ot here and the video thread.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Aw man, got a screenshot somewhere, but defeated a random Vol dragon in caves map

But when the big red boss container spwaned, it spawned partly in a rock and COULD NOT BE BROKEN TO GET THE ITEMS ><!!!

I call him rock-ragne.

Spoiler!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Its not a Glitch its the Server Lagging and causing the Monsters to fall through objects like rocks and the ground.

I call them Flying Ragu-nee and Flying Vol. Loved how they were just sitting ducks waiting to get hit. Unfortunately for me, NPCs are...stupid...

I tend to have Vol Dragon end up glitched every time I face him in a place that isn't Volcano 3. He likes to get stuck in rocks
    ~This message has been brought to you by Joh My God!~

There are a bunch of places you can glitch into by abusing the rave trick jump. Usually into a wall (which the game pleasantly pops you out of if you stay still long enough) and way high ledges you shouldn't be on (usually the overhangs in the tundra).

sorry for the terrible graphics/resolution. not sure if it was a graphical glitch or what not, but this was the first time it happened. it just teleported around. it got progressively worse and more glitched as each ragne came out, lol. there was a changeover code: duel after each one and the last one just started running away!
    Spoiler!

I wasn't recording at the time, but I fell through the ground in the Forest once and just kinda dangled in the middle of nowhere for about 10 seconds before the game seemed to know what happened and re-set my position back to the start of the map. Was surprised at the latter part.

Reminds me of Sonic Adventure all over again. I think of it less as a glitch and more as an homage. ;D

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?