Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Don't take damage
    I'm sure there are a good amount of forces that would spit at you for saying they should be your heal bot.
    However, a good amount of forces are also the most considerate and helpful people ever that chase down people at low health
    I understand the whole "don't get hit" thing, but it is easier said than done, a simple fact is you WILL get hit from time to time, healing teammates is a capability that forces have, hell I'm jealous of them simply for them having resta, and it's a damn shame to see forces who take that awesome spell for granted. Resta is the shit haha and that's why I appreciate healer forces, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    THE burst damage class, THE AOE class, and THE healing class. Ranger is a stand-in for the first two, but the Force still does those things best.
    Well, I can't agree that Force beats weakpoint bullet
    And launcher, although slow, can still do 3 times the damage compared to a spell, which means one launcher PA can do enough damage to outright kill anything in the blast

I would make a reference to Eve Online, but I don't think anyone on this board knows of it

Smile

I love supporting parties as a force, definitely helps if you keep a Talis on you, just don't expect to play pure support and just blow things up when the hunters/rangers don't need healing.

EDIT: also managing to heal a hunter to full and get off a deband as one gets grabbed by a rockbear = awesome.
    Last edited by Lulufia; Jul 31, 2012 at 02:02 AM.

I have to agree with gigawuts. The problem is that Forces can have too many roles. Of course they can use Resta, but so often it ends with hunting people down with resta, then they run out of the resta circle and don't get all the heal pulses, which would make me have to cast Resta again. And then when the next mobs pop up I have to spent the first seconds regaining pp.
    It would be so much easier if there was a supporter class. I like supporting, but I also like being a full damage force and sometimes I don't feel like mixing both.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    After having everyone run away from me as I'm charging, run through my card as it's blasting (standing right next to the AoE), or immediately eating an item after any sort of damage...

I've pretty much stopped trying to heal anyone. Unless I'm in front of them as we've been walking for a bit while they're really low and have no intention of taking a break, I'll give them a tick of resta. If I'm not at max health.

Nobody wants a support force.
    That's how it is for me too :/
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

Level 1-10 support techs were worthless in PSO and PSU too.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!