Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I would never be in the loop with these kinds of things, so I can't exactly say I'm at fault.
    But, more power to you to reach out to someone, if you want to make a difference
    I just submitted a report at http://global.nprotect.com/support/contactus.php which is the support form for the company that supplies/runs GameGuard.

If the exploiting doesnt vanish within a week, we can all assume either GameGuard or Sega don't care about the issue enough to take proper action to stop it, as this is terribly easy to patch out and fix.

Also if i'm literally the first person out of the tens of thousands of players around the world playing the game to take this action and send them the info, thats just sad. Because I know a fairly large handful of regulars on this very forum know exactly how the exploiting is happening. Not that hard to google gameguard and submit the info, guys

Its one thing to be in the dark, but literally everyones been griping about an english patch has no doubt, gone googling about the english patch and stumbled upon the info regarding the exploit

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Also if i'm literally the first person out of the tens of thousands of players around the world playing the game to take this action and send them the info
    Why do you act like everyone who goes to PSO-World is a hacker?

Oh, it's not everyone.

Just those Ship 2/Block 20 hooligans.

Cool instigation bro, but I never said that or even implied it.

Heres what I am saying: PSO World is the community getting attacked, PSO World is the largest community interested in PSO2, PSO World as such has the largest number of people in the know about the game, its issues, and the largest amount of people that have gone googling for english patch info, and thus has the largest amount of people that have come across the exact causes of the exploit that people on these very forums keep whining about.

So yes, If i'm the first person to contact the proper channels to relay said info, that's absolutely pathetic. You guys have put more effort into finding every loophole to buy AC for your over priced virtual toys, than you have to use the resources available to you to get the info to sega and gameguard about the cause of these stupid exploits.

Its pretty disappointing to be honest

Cool instigation bro, but I never said that or even implied it.

Heres what I am saying: PSO World is the community getting attacked, PSO World is the largest community interested in PSO2, PSO World as such has the largest number of people in the know about the game, its issues, and the largest amount of people that have gone googling for english patch info, and thus has the largest amount of people that have come across the exact causes of the exploit that people on these very forums keep whining about.

So yes, If i'm the first person to contact the proper channels to relay said info, that's absolutely pathetic. You guys have put more effort into finding every loophole to buy AC for your over priced virtual toys, than you have to use the resources available to you to get the info to sega and gameguard about the cause of these stupid exploits.

Is every single post of yours passive-aggressive?

Then again, it is PSO-W, so it's almost a posting requirement.

I'm sorry for actually playing the game in Japanese and not being bothered, and it's absolutely ludicrous to assume that everyone that googles PSO2 english patch will find and read the manual on bypassing GameGuard.

I'm sorry for actually playing the game in Japanese and not being bothered, and it's absolutely ludicrous to assume that everyone that googles PSO2 english patch will find and read the manual on bypassing GameGuard.
    It's actually really easy to find. One of the most popular pages for the english patch has a simple guide if you scroll down.

Kind of bugs me that such information gets posted around knowing the kind of asshats that would use it for more malicious purposes than just God Mode and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    It's actually really easy to find. One of the most popular pages for the english patch has a simple guide if you scroll down.

Kind of bugs me that such information gets posted around knowing the kind of asshats that would use it for more malicious purposes than just God Mode and such.
    I apologize for not investigating
    This truly is a travesty. Even though I still believe that very few people would actually take advantage of it

edit: nevermind someones already said it

nevermind someones already said it
    "and read"