Default Just bought PSZ for DS :)

Hi everyone!

I was in town today and found a copy of PSZ in my local game shop for £2.00!
    So I decided to treat myself.

Was wondering if people still play this game?
    I loved PSO for DC and would really like to find a group of friend to play with.

Sadly I will be level 1 as I haven't started the game yet(just got home)

Hoping to exchange codes and make some friends

Looking forward to hearing from you!

There's people around who still play it, yeah. It's not swarming with people but there's still some around. Good places to look are probably here and here (Though for the former you'll need to ask for an invite to join proper). I think there's a few people scattered around that could play as well.

By the way, I'd probably suggest just playing through offline first. They actually bothered with an offline story, and it's a nice way to get your levels up at first, get the hang of enemies/bosses, etc.

Read this because this will give you a realistic idea of what to expect out of the PSZ Community nowadays: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...27&postcount=6

Also, do bare the following in mind if you want to play with others here:

1. Don't expect people to PM you to play. Take initiative to find others to play with.

2. Don't make your only post in that sticky "post your F/C" thread that the OP doesn't update anymore and barely anyone even reads that.

3. Join up with one or both of the two groups mentioned in the post I linked and network yourself.

4. Take the time to understand Friend Codes on a DS game. If you have a 3DS, that is not your friend code for PSZ. It is a DS game after all and each DS game has an individual Friend Codes that you need to figure out, as people in the past have ranted about how annoying that is. You have to add a person and they have to add you back to each other online. This may seem like common sense to you, but being a former leader of a PSZ play group, you'd be surprised how many people can't figure out the Friend Code system and then complain constantly how there's never anybody on.

5. Phantasy Star Zero, in of itself, is an older DS game with a population of players that's down to a trickle and it's more difficult nowadays to get a party together whenever you feel like.

I apologize if I come off as strong but I do want you to succeed in the PSZ community and would like for you to have the best time possible.
    Last edited by Atbar; Aug 1, 2012 at 01:59 AM.