Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Cool Shxt

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    My fiancé and I just bought our first house A house that we're hopefully in for the foreseeable future.
    Super congrats! This is awesome.

Well, I guess I can call myself a non-smoker* now.

Recently passed my 6-month milestone since my last cigarette. I had quit cold-turkey three months shortly before, but while the cravings abated, they never really stopped and would spike with stress/boredom/repetitive activity, I ended up relapsing. So I switched to a vaporizer pen (Vision Spinner II w/ Kanger Protank mini) and have been stepping down my nicotine solution from 24, to 12, and will be started 6 shortly. The transition has been seamless, with absolutely no desire to light up since day one of switching over.

My lung capacity has gotten a bit better. Not substantially, like some people report, but it didn't really improve when I went cold turkey either. My blood pressure is down, energy levels are up, and I've gotten some of my taste and sense of smell back.

I'm still addicted to nicotine, and I'm under no illusion that vaporizers are "safe", but they're a hell of a lot better for me than cigarettes and I'm glad to be off them.

Plus, instead of my breath and clothes smelling like a used ashtray, I end up smelling like a box of Crunch Berries, or Passion Fruit, or Raspberry Chocolate Mocha. That's got to be worth something.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Oct 17, 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Keep at it man. It sounds like you know the risks involved with smoking, so I don't need to say why it's good that you're quitting. Just posting my support.

I've quit things cold turkey, but never touched nicotine. I hear it's one of the tougher things to get off of, so don't give up. It's a good feeling to not need something in your system every few hours.

So, my college offers a literature course described as: The Arthurian Legend: From Medieval Europe to Modern-Day Japan.

I swear to God this has to be about Fate/Stay Night. What else could it be?!
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

my collection of weebNERD intensifies

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Was expecting a PS3. What I got was a PS4

https://imgur.com/gallery/3caMD

This... just... holy hell...
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

I've been noodling around on guitar for a couple years, but I've never really felt like I was "good." There's this one specific guitar sound you can get with high gain on a Stratocaster neck pickup—when you hit the notes real fast and hard it makes this cool blooming sound, almost like bubbles, very glassy and thick. But I could never really play fast or well enough to make it do that bubbling sound. Until today, just randomly jamming along with some song in Spotify on my cheap-o Squier Strat, I realized I was totally making Strat bubbles.

Fuck yeeeeeeaaaaaawwwwwwws

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

v-day was a gud day

also badluck week finally ended. u___ u phew.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

It finally snowed where I lived. =0
    Life is good.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.