Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Shxt

Client I did some studio drumming for asked me to formally join their band. I declined respectfully because I really don't have the time (and I wasn't super into their music, but didn't mention that), but it's always nice when people recognize your talents, especially when you've spent 22 years honing the craft.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Gonna put a new bridge pickup into my Strat tonight(!) This is goodbye, Mr. Stock Pup. You were not very good, but I wish you all the best in your future dust-collecting endeavors.

I'm alive and mostly have the money I need to do what I want. I try to tell myself that every day because seriously, it's all I need anymore. There's so little I truly feel the need to complain about when I can simply exist in a state of comfort, a luxury so few have. I like this thread.

With a lot of ISO certification projects I've been working on taking a global stage this week, it's been really nice to get respected for the work I've done at my job. Just been getting a good level of admiration this week and it feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly
    Client I did some studio drumming for asked me to formally join their band. I declined respectfully because I really don't have the time (and I wasn't super into their music, but didn't mention that), but it's always nice when people recognize your talents, especially when you've spent 22 years honing the craft.
    That's awesome, girl. Even if it's an offer you can't take up currently, it's always awesome to be respected enough to receive it. I did some vocal covers for my friend's band months ago and they've asked if I wanted to do some more soon. Gonna have to come up with an open weekend to do so but I'm excited, and kinda blown away because I love singing/dancing but hate my voice :P
    Last edited by CelestialBlade; Aug 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Finally fixed my sleep schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    That's awesome, girl. Even if it's an offer you can't take up currently, it's always awesome to be respected enough to receive it. I did some vocal covers for my friend's band months ago and they've asked if I wanted to do some more soon. Gonna have to come up with an open weekend to do so but I'm excited, and kinda blown away because I love singing/dancing but hate my voice :P
    That's killer! Let's start us a band! We got lots of musicians around these parts it seems.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

My Persona 3 Official Works artbook came in today. A couple days earlier than I expected. Been wanting this book since I knew about it.

Finally got a new graphics card for my computer. Oh, and picked up Sin and Punishment 2 for $5.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    My Persona 3 Official Works artbook came in today. A couple days earlier than I expected. Been wanting this book since I knew about it.
    I feel like I should start collecting Art books...

For lots of reference and inspiration.

In other news, my god, my fish has been alive for like a year and a half.

Betta Fish: 1231231242
    Gold Fish : -1231231242

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I feel like I should start collecting Art books...

For lots of reference and inspiration.
    This is my first artbook too, so yeah I have the urge to start collecting them @~@. It's a good artbook, Udon did a good job translating it. Highly recommend it if you're a P3 fan :3

In other news, I'm cleared to not go to work on Friday if I don't want to. But I'll show up anyway.

Shelled out 2 grand doing a revamp on my room. No regrets.