Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Well, that was a lesson learned.

I did at least get 350k out of it (selling two of the blue float accessories), which promptly went into my bikini fund. Only buying one of those things, though. Not like you need more since everything can be stuck into storage and shared between characters...

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    On the bright side, you're now qualified for that free Rappy Suit~ (Unless you brought the AC ticket sets, then um. D: )
    You can still earn the Rappy suit with the bundle AC ticket.
    It's total amount of AC scratch used, so if you buy 11 and not use them, then onthing, if the number of AC scrach used is equal or greater value then 3000 AC, then you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I got:

3 blue float accessory tickets
    1 pair of swim trunks
    2 male wizard outfits
    3 male recolors
    !@$% don't know the number of CAST torsos
    1 pair of CAST arms
    !@$% don't know the number of Caseal torsos (at least 5)
    3 Caseal arms (!?)
    3 risk mitigators or whatever-the-fuck-they're-called
    1 female recolor

...And a bucketful of tears.

MONEY WELL SPENT!

And this is why AC scratch is a joke and a waste of money. Its as retarded as buying virtual booster packs that are 100% randomized

How much did you just flush down the toilet doing that? Well over 60 dollars right? I'm sorry but none of the garbage in the scratch is worth real money, specially not worth gambling that kind of money. Its easier to just farm mines for a few hours and buy what you want in one easy shot off the player shops with meseta when the items launch.

What in the world possessed you to blow all that money on that scam scratch system? Do you have a gambling addiction or something? I can understand the players that bought premium for my shop and whatnot, but paying for those scammy scratch cards is for fools

You gotta get some self control man. Leave that crap to FUN points scratches. Its not worth spending real money on. Let the JPs waste all the money farming items off it and just buy what you want off the player shop

+1 boycott scratch list

they are compiled of WAY too many items, they need to have more scratch with fewer items in the list.
    Like gold scratch only has costumes, they need scratch lists that only have item and synth boosters if your really not going to implement them as straight AC items like EXP boosters
    (which I would prefer, and spend more money on guaranteed items, SEGA lurking reps)

not 2 scracth options with 100 different items and 70% of the time getting grinders or synthesizers, fuck you.

What others do with their money have nothing to do with you, though. Please stop jumping into every convo and try to stir up a shitstorm.

without these paying playets, no economy, no outfits, no nothing.

they should at least narrow down gold scratch to costumes that your chara can WEAR...

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    And this is why AC scratch is a joke and a waste of money. Its as retarded as buying virtual booster packs that are 100% randomized

How much did you just flush down the toilet doing that? Well over 60 dollars right? I'm sorry but none of the garbage in the scratch is worth real money, specially not worth gambling that kind of money. Its easier to just farm mines for a few hours and buy what you want in one easy shot off the player shops with meseta when the items launch.

What in the world possessed you to blow all that money on that scam scratch system? Do you have a gambling addiction or something? I can understand the players that bought premium for my shop and whatnot, but paying for those scammy scratch cards is for fools

You gotta get some self control man. Leave that crap to FUN points scratches. Its not worth spending real money on. Let the JPs waste all the money farming items off it and just buy what you want off the player shop
    Yet if people didn't play them we wouldn't be able to buy their spare "winnings" in the player shop. And this game would shut down in a month..

Then you'd have to talk shit in another online gaming forum.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    What others do with their money have nothing to do with you, though. Please stop jumping into every convo and try to stir up a shitstorm.
    Not trying to 'cause a shitstorm', just saying the AC scratch shit is for the birds and a total scam. The only reason its even in the game is because SoJ knows japanese gamers have literally no self control when it comes to stupid gambling things like that.

So yeah, let the JP players waste their life savings on retarded chances at nothing, and we can all snipe the 'good' stuff for cheap off the player shops on the days the new items launch. Its a whole lot smarter than flushing your money down the toilet for horrible random chances at getting mediocre virtual items.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    How much did you just flush down the toilet doing that? Well over 60 dollars right?

Its easier to just farm mines for a few hours and buy what you want in one easy shot off the player shops with meseta when the items launch.
    Unless you are a salaried professional and your job pays more then 60$ an hour. Then it is easier and less time to just pay for it.

It sucks but it's nothing new in the realm of F2P MMOs.