Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Meh. No accounting for taste.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I'm gonna have to agree...

Why does it cover the boobs so weird? and why does it make everyones pelvic area look...

like that...?

I think bikini's came out WAY better looking in PSU... Something about this game's models and that bikini design itself, makes my artist eye twitch. e_e;;

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Personally, I think the bikinis look pretty boring, like how the kimonos have ugly patterns. The worst thing is that we're stuck with 3 colors, and they aren't customizable. SEGA is probably missing out on potential customers whose characters don't match the colors in the bikini... unless those customers are desperate enough to change their character colors to match. Maybe that's what SEGA is hoping for.

There are no kimono. I think you mean the yukata.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Shake shake shake, shake your booty!
    *points to attachment*

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree...

Why does it cover the boobs so weird? and why does it make everyones pelvic area look...

like that...?

I think bikini's came out WAY better looking in PSU... Something about this game's models and that bikini design itself, makes my artist eye twitch. e_e;;
    I agree. I tend to think that the models in PSO2 look freaking ridiculous, more specifically the females. Spines do not do that and what the fuck is going on with this bikini I don't even know. It is like it sucks the life-force out of its wearer, since it apparently takes away their organs. Example:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by LK1721; Aug 1, 2012 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LK1721 View Post
    I agree. I tend to think that the models in PSO2 look freaking ridiculous, more specifically the females. Spines do not do that and what the fuck is going on with this bikini I don't even know. It is like it sucks the life-force out of its wearer, since it apparently takes away their organs. Example:
    The models have different postures. The female characters appear to "lean" back in-game, which ruins the look when actually exposing the body..

Man, all these pictures are making me rethink the bikini. Sega has never really given us the ability to put butts on our characters without making them more round altogether but I dont like that the bikini seems to actually alter the character you make. We need a butt slider as detailed as the boob slider!!
    It's bad enough all the outfits skew instead scale to your characters proportions now it makes your stomach concave.
    I wish they would fix our idle stance too. :/
    PSO2-Zoven-Ship2 www.geek-v.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    The models have different postures. The female characters appear to "lean" back in-game, which ruins the look when actually exposing the body..
    I feel like that might be extreme even considering the posture change, it just looks (more) wrong. Leaning back (or as close as you can humanly get) like that would not cause someone's stomach to invert like it does with the outfit. It might really just be the model itself (which still doesn't make sense IMO) rather than the bikini specifically, though.

It actually causes my character's gut to stick out rather uncomfortably...

Spoiler!

But in motion and while sitting or laying down, she looks fine. I think the idle stance just really sucks. :/