Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

If the end game will look like that, they should remove the 5-digit limit on the displayed damage. Imagine 99'999 flying around all over the screen, 24/7.
    Feels kind of like Cloud's Omnislash all over again.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    Oh, EX/QD have a higher multiplier than the back of the arms?
    I recall seeing a page somewhere on a wiki which told every enemy's multiplier on its weakspots, but I never bookmarked it. Do you by any chance have it? I'm highly curious to try it out now.
    Well, the reason Quartz / EX are the best is because you can poison them, which is a straight 2x damage multiplier. : P Considering Gou did 500,000, a 2x multiplier would push it past a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    Sweet. Did you have Sword Gear filled as well? I believe they changed so Over End does more damage when the Sword Gear gauge is maxed out.
    I need to try this myself sometime, since I have the gear for it~
    Yea as someone mentioned its just the first 2 hits that sword gear amplifies. Interesting though when I did have SG lv 2 the first 2 swipes were over 100k (showed up 99999) and it died before i could finish my over end.

The over end as a whole (all hits) would do 1M damage, but lol @ trying to get that to happen with these arms.

Oh and is the weak point on quartz better than falz? I know I've hit 75k without WB and with poison cause of chase advanced but there wouldn't be chase on HU/GU.

I want someone else to try it out (dooo itt meji! ). I think 750+k is possible if you get that max chain done (I almost got 100 chain but missed by a few inches ; ; ) but i dunno... he might die before that if you hit him too much xD.
    Last edited by Goukezitsu; May 28, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Chase advance doesn't work on a poisoned Quartz. It is a x2 damage modifier on the spot that is poisoned and on the exposed nose which is another x1.7. It's a special type of poison status effect, I guess you can say.
    Last edited by Bellion; May 28, 2013 at 03:41 PM.

Mine is around 25,500 as a force
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Chase advance doesn't work on a poisoned Quartz as it is a x2 damage modifier on the spot that is poisoned and on the exposed nose which is another x1.7. It's a special type of poison status effect, I guess you can say.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I had no idea. Awesome well an idea would be you'd need 4 people. A ranger with max WB, HU/GU with fun dark weps, and 2 other people to help build chain w/ poison mechs (another one with WB as well). You break the nose and go into 2nd damage warning and then start the chain. The other ranger would just break the parts to keep him still. When chain is about to be 100 (around 60ish because over end is slow), do over end realllly far away while one keeps chain and the last part is broken and the other preps and applies wb to the nose. If you get the timing right and distance right, then over ends last hit should only hit (it has very slightly more range than the first 4).

Would make a good video. I got the sword to do it too. I might do it if I'm bored someday. Someone else should give it a try!
    Last edited by Goukezitsu; May 28, 2013 at 03:53 PM.