Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Obnoxious autowords are the only a third of my concern, I'm just getting annoyed when some shit randomly covers my minimap or the enemy/trap, view generally.
    Ugh, I see I'm not the only one that uses the minimap for navigation or mob locations while fighting and is rendered half-blind when autowords decide they want to cover an important part of the UI.

rabble rabble

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ...Where?! I must know. Because, no offense to some of my friends, but their Autowords start to piss me off after a while.
    B..But but!
    My NPC provides the most important kind of support!
    Moral support!

Naw, I could foresee some people finding my NPC dialogue annoying. But I've been told by some that they enjoy the "company" npc dialogues bring. If people find them annoying they could always grab a mute NPC. >.>

Yes, add another checkbox when starting a quest at the counter to make it npc enabled or not. Or maybe a maximum amount of npc's per party such as 1 npc.

MPA is the only time I don't bring NPCs. And I spend most of my days in a locked game with my NPCs.

I haven't seen any with clones or other NPCs out yet. But Im just there to farm exp anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    They need first to add an option to disable all cut-ins.
    If you mean NPC chatter, I agree. Sometimes I can't see a thing with all those chat boxes.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Oh look, people on PSOW whining about how other people play the game.

That's new.

Don't blame the players if such options are available for them, you know...

It's like free samples in supermarkets and a guy takes two instead of one... you might be annoyed by it, but then they shouldn't leave such samples to be taken so easily (or unattended).
    Last edited by Blizz3112; Aug 2, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    You know you can turn off auto-words right?
    Wrong.

Right now most issues brought up is actually due to some bad game design.

If only we had a actual Multiparty setup as a option on top of what we have now so people who are looking to specifically multiparty wouldn't have to go trough this convoluted mess for setting them up and maintaining them.

And as for Autowords how about some "magical button" that allows you to turn them all off or just the Cut ins.
    Last edited by Vashyron; Aug 2, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Why don't you make a thread of "who wants to farm desert with me?" and just make a multiparty I'm sure if you all go to an almost empty block you'll all meet up in the same multiparty area.

Did a little research you can join a party as another party.
    Last edited by Lostbob117; Aug 2, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Right now most issues brought up is actually due to some bad game design.

If only we had a actual Multiparty setup as a option on top of what we have now so people who are looking to specifically multiparty wouldn't have to go trough this convoluted mess for setting them up and maintaining them.

And as for Autowords how about some "magical button" that allows you to turn them all off or just the Cut ins.
    Vash is one of the few people here actually thinking right.

No, we are not whining how people play the game. MPA's were meant for people to make friends and team up, not see worthless NPC's running around with cut-ins. Sure 1 is good enough to use as a dummy shield. When you are about to fight a boss go put in all 3. If you are running around the MPA, you really don't need 1, you can give that space to a human player to actually help you 10 times more than the NPC bot. I mean if you REALLY need bots, put it in Single mode, because you really don't need that mess running around an MPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Why don't you make a thread of "who wants to farm desert with me?" and just make a multiparty I'm sure if you all go to an almost empty block you'll all meet up in the same multiparty area.

Did a little research you can join a party as another party.
    \If I really have to organize to have fun, I might as well stop gaming and play college life 24/7.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!