Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    They need first to add an option to disable all cut-ins.
    This...

"I'VE JUST USED A PA! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "I'VE JUST DODGED! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "EMERGENCY CODE! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "EMERGENCY CODE COMPRETED! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "THANK YOU FOR THE HEAL MEOW! :3" X4
    *Cut-in*
    "I'M AN ANNOYING CUNT! :3"

*Cut-in FROMEVERYFRIGGIN'ANGLE*

WHY?

You guys do know that you can send your opinion and ideas to Sega, it's right on the PSO2 official website, instead of just complaining, wouldn't it be better to form a group and send in a good number of similiar idea, so Sega will take notice?

Send idea/opinion/comment
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/.../?mode=opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    Garnet, I would totally agree with you back in the CB/OB days, but now everyone is filling up MPA's with NPC's. And yeah I do farm that's why I care, how can I get a good PSE burst/bosses/codes if I see 85% are NPC's. I know people love their NPC's but GAWD! Feels like Futurama when they were able to clone the looks of a girl onto a robot.
    People are gonna play how they wanna play. I, personally, have stopped taking NPCs altogether because they aren't all that useful. I will, however, telepipe back to the camp ship to get NPCs if I am about to fight a boss.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I don't agree with NPC blocks because Sega took one of the main reasons to form teams/guilds in the first place. Thats to hunt for items together is giving items to your teammates. So since you can't give each other your items whats the use of having teams and helping each other out? You may be farming with real players and the item you were looking has dropped but not for you. Unless you can get lucky enough to buy it in the shop from your teammate at a reduced price or both of you have premium services and trade you're stuck.

I would rather play with real players all the time (because the NPC are programmed to be stupid) but at the moment we don't have enough players on the servers who can play at the same time and/or get along.
    Last edited by moorebounce; Aug 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

if i agree how much closer will we here on pso-world get to actually having npc-free blocks
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post
    This...

"I'VE JUST USED A PA! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "I'VE JUST DODGED! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "EMERGENCY CODE! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "EMERGENCY CODE COMPRETED! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "THANK YOU FOR THE HEAL MEOW! :3" X4
    *Cut-in*
    "I'M AN ANNOYING CUNT! :3"

*Cut-in FROMEVERYFRIGGIN'ANGLE*

WHY?
    Mine are more like...
    /mn3 /moya Oh, you survived? How persistent.
    *cut-in*
    /mn6 /moya B...Baka... I didn't need the heal...
    *cut-in*
    /mn36 /toge Oh I found a shiny rare item!
    *cut-in*
    /mn16 /moya Oh Miss Nassandra~
    *cut-in*
    /mn5 /moya Estelle I'm dying.
    *cut-in*

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Not everyone has a team or has teams that have players who all play X amount of hours, it is rather annoying when you have a really good farm group going on a nice map and there are 3-4 bots in there potentially taking space from other people who would like to farm. Let other people have a chance stop being so self centered, we're not telling you how to play the game simply asking you to let others have a chance on a good map.

Besides can someone confirm this? but I'm fairly certain when you invite an NPC from partner card for Fun points don't they only receive fun based on completion of the mission and can only receive it once a day? If that's the case I don't see how people can't realize how utterly useless those NPC's are in multiparty areas that have been going on for hours... the excuse to get them Fun wouldn't work but I could be wrong.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Yeah you only get the FUN at the end.

Which reminds me of especially the most annoying point, people who bring NPCs to Multiparties with the intention of Multi-partying.
    I understand those who are just going trough the area to their mission objective, but those who specifically bring in NPCs to actually go around the area with the Multiparty are just wasting slots for other real players which can not only help better than NPCs, but also influence Events occurring. (As well as potentially killing the Multi-party as people won't like sticking around one that is filled with NPCs.)
    Last edited by Vashyron; Aug 2, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Real men run the NPCs in the very first mission for the FUN points. It's over in like 2 minutes tops.

I'm on so irregularly that all my parties are with NPCs. If I find a party that is farming, I simply drop a telepipe, vendor my stuff, then kick the bots and get a snack since that MPA will keep me busy quite a while.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I think the OP presents a very fair compromise.