Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Be careful when piping.

So i was doing some offline purplenum piping for a psycho wand as i usually do when i get off from work while listening to some justin bieber on my cassette player when all of a sudden on one of my pipe downs my disc tray locked up. I thought nothing of it as Ive been piping for items offline on xbox for about 10 years now so i just cranked up some more of justin bieber tunes louder. But after about 20 seconds i realized that this lockup on the cd tray was not normal and before i could lower my volume on my cassette player my xbox just ignited into flames right before me eyes. Luckily my grandma heard all the commotion and came into my room and blasted my xbox with the firehose.

So just be aware... Stick to some of those easier drops like redria lavis cannon from slimes or your risking a torched xbox.
    I am a kubara product.

Were you looking for the Fresh Kills Landfill forums maybe?

So my xbox completely blows up and I lose 10 years of gaming and a huge piece of my life not to mention that I almost died in process and this is the response i get Tom!?
    I am a kubara product.

Well, with how you ignored it and how this problem has occurred various times on GC and Xbox, you're lucky to have a fast reacting grandma.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Oh really?! I've been pipping an Heaven Punisher myself lately without knowing anything of this at all. Sometimes I even leave the console power on, so I don't need to restart Forrest Of Sorrow during my breaks! Did it happen with GC as well?

Nothing as bad as the Xbox catching fire, but it will require you to shell out more money to get it fixed or a new console entirely.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

xDDD I stopped reading after justin bieber. Well...I would've if I wasn't such a nosey fucker.

You can get Justin Beiber on cassette?

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TrueChaos View Post
    You can get Justin Beiber on cassette?
    lol that appears to have have become the focus of the thread, Maybe the xbox committed suicide rather than listen to that 'music'

(glad your ok...!)

Quote Originally Posted by Umran View Post
    Maybe the xbox committed suicide rather than listen to that 'music'
    From a technical standpoint, I really think this was the case. The Xbox 360 probably can stand that kind of abuse, but the original Xbox can't.