Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kanore View Post
    you could've used google to help in the time that you made this useless post
    arguing for the sake of arguing...here we go again -_-

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by kiwimisty7 View Post
    What the heck is a op?
    Thx gigawuts
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=forum+op

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

You know google fails. I google a toaster just a toaster and alls I get a naked women with a toaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    You know google fails. I google a toaster just a toaster and alls I get a naked women with a toaster.
    Wait...that's a fail?

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    Are you kidding me? ...there's help, then there's spoon feeding...I could've gotten the link and gone the extra mile, but why should I(we) when someone(the op) is too lazy to use the forum search or even show a little effort to search on google. So in return my response was lackluster but still guided them in the right direction.

either you're too generous or you get taken advantage of lazy people a lot...
    Or it wasn't hard to google it and take 2seconds like you guys said for someone, I mean while you are posting instead you could've gotten the link and posted it in the same amount of time. Posting like that really makes you look like an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Or it wasn't hard to google it and take 2seconds like you guys said for someone, I mean while you are posting instead you could've gotten the link and posted it in the same amount of time. Posting like that really makes you look like an asshole.
    ^ This. I know you guys get frustrated with the same questions over and over again, but posting links and saying your goodbyes would save everyone a lot of time and trouble.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

...you make it sound like i didnt help them at all. You said it yourself, it isnt hard to google it. Bob you're just creating bad practice by giving them what they want. If you spoonfeed these people they will just keep doing it over and over without learning. At least i guided them and let them know for next time...i really dont think thats being an asshole.
    Last edited by GrieverXVII; Aug 4, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    ...you make it sound like i didnt help them at all. You said it yourself, it isnt hard to google it. Bob you're just creating bad practice by giving them what they want. If you spoonfeed these people they will just keep doing it over and over without learning. At least i guided them and let them know for next time...i really dont think thats being an asshole.
    You're being an asshole because, you're not giving them the link than telling them to try google it next time. Here's how you should've approached this

"Here's the link, ... next time you should try using google it will save you time and you your answer much faster, and if you can't find anything on google than make a thread."

That is technically what I did but I didn't have to say cause you pretty much did so already for me. Now this is how it sounded like what kevin said.

"Use google you lazy bum."

However you post was nicely putted however some people aren't computer people. So it might be a little confusing for them to change the settings like so.

You're being an asshole because, you're not giving them the link than telling them to try google it next time. Here's how you should've approached this

"Here's the link, ... next time you should try using google it will save you time and you your answer much faster, and if you can't find anything on google than make a thread."

That is technically what I did but I didn't have to say cause you pretty much did so already for me. Now this is how it sounded like what kevin said.

"Use google you lazy bum."

However you post was nicely putted however some people aren't computer people. So it might be a little confusing for them to change the settings like so.
    Imo the response your saying i should've done is what i would've if the OP went about asking like this:
    "Hey guys, ive searched google, i've searched the forums and have had no luck finding an answer to...."

But no...re read the way they asked. Its just pure lazyness...ive been there did that and had people rip me a new one for not searching first. What did it teach me? Search first!

You're practically telling them that asking communities to spoon feed them is ok, so they'll continue doing it why? Cuz it worked because people like you give them what they want. Imo the assholes are the ones that give these people what they want and you wonder why these threads happen over and over again. yea maybe kevin didnt go about it the best but i dont blame him either...

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz