Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4047484950

I had nothing better to do for a while, evidently he has nothing better to do for longer.

<_< Ya know, guys... the minimum level to accept these quests are long before your respective level cap. They're obviously meant for you to be making use of at their earliest stages.

More or less it's both parties fault in this. Ours for (LOL) playing faster than SEGA releases content. And SEGA's for abusing this Free2Play tactic to prolong the game's life.

Either way, if you're not new to the system.. you'd know it's a pretty common tactic. If you didn't, well now you do. And with knowing this it should become easier to understand this SMALL little barrier (compared to other games, even) is being over-exaggerated when people talk about they're frustrated with it.

You want it now, but you can't has it. And once you has it, you're immediately done and bored with it. Spoiled.

There could be just a little bit less in the requirements at times, like EVERYONE in this thread so far HAS agreed upon, but jeez, really folks... what we're facing right now really isn't THAT tedious.

Then again, this coming from a natural glass cannon Force player, where my kill rate r faster than most. At least I don't lock my games, though, and all are welcome to go boom along with. It's just so much harder to complain. > >!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dablacksephiroth View Post
    Either way, if you're not new to the system.. you'd know it's a pretty common tactic. If you didn't, well now you do. And with knowing this it should become easier to understand this SMALL little barrier (compared to other games, even) is being over-exaggerated when people talk about they're frustrated with it.

You want it now, but you can't has it. And once you has it, you're immediately done and bored with it. Spoiled.
    I didn't read the rest of the thread, but QFT.

After the heat of the "battle", I just have to say that I don't completely disagree with what Gigawuts says, but I'm more inclined to think the way Slidikins put it.

When I was doing the "get 50 darker cores" CO twice (for HU and FO) and then I had to kill 7 rockbears (which was easy as fuck aven if they had asked you to kill them barehanded) 8 Vol Dragons (which, surprisingly, was easier than I though with WL), and 3 Gwanas, some times I was all like "this shit is reeeeeally boring", but once I've gotten it, and I look back at it, it wasn't and it isn't that much of a deal. It's just the fact that it's the same shit, just kill things, instead of something more enjoyable, but again, anything that would delay your satisfaction of getting the new classes is going to feel that way.

Should they have made the new classes accesible without quest, from level 1? I'd say yes, but not because the mission is that much of a deal, but because of the fact that these classes are alternative versions of the main ones, not advencements.

Now that it's all said and done, I'm not completely disappointed with the quests. Yes, they're still artificial barriers, but they aren't terrible. The Darker Cores can drop from Gwandha's arms, so it's basically 1 Free Desert run for the first quest.

The second quest is all boss runs (usually with the more useful weapon type for the boss) on Hard. Boss runs on the hardest difficulty are never a complete waste of time. I got a Vol Tail, for instance . The Vol Dragons were the worst part, of course. Rockbears and Gwandha's spawn 3 at a time if you have friends... Vol Dragon was a guaranteed 5 runs.

But less than 2 hours and you had yourself a new class. Unfortunately I have to do it again for Techer in a bit. Still think they should've just gave it to us and made a quest like this a requirement for using the class as a Sub in October, or something.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I wonder if they will make a specific quest for sub'ing each class independently (so, 6 quests) or they will make a single Client Order to unlock the Sub-class feature.

I can't wait to have my Hunter/Force. I kinda like how wands work, so I'm having a bit of a hard time to decide between picking FO or TE as sub-class, but the FO skilltree for me is far superior.

If only we had Rod Gear, lol.