Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How Many Hours Did It Take to Get to Level 40?

... ...

That depends....for most its takes 100+ hours. I remade my char and did it in like 30 hours(pse bursts and exp booster)

Really, really depends on how and where you play. Generally you'll want to get all of the areas unlocked which can take quite a while. The emergency missions are really your best bet for fast leveling though in a populated block. Get in with a decent multiparty and you can come out of those with ridiculous amounts of exp. Especially so if you bring in client orders relating to those missions. Darker client orders are generally really, really easy to get done in the city runs so taking these along with you can get you a decent amount of extra XP if you have any available to do at the time.

I honestly don't know exact hours because my leveling was staggered by the level cap, but don't expect it to be overnight. I will say it doesn't feel as long as leveling in PSU at all.

about 180, but i did a lot of fooling around+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Really, really depends on how and where you play. Generally you'll want to get all of the areas unlocked which can take quite a while. The emergency missions are really your best bet for fast leveling though in a populated block. Get in with a decent multiparty and you can come out of those with ridiculous amounts of exp. Especially so if you bring in client orders relating to those missions. Darker client orders are generally really, really easy to get done in the city runs so taking these along with you can get you a decent amount of extra XP if you have any available to do at the time.

I honestly don't know exact hours because my leveling was staggered by the level cap, but don't expect it to be overnight. I will say it doesn't feel as long as leveling in PSU at all.
    Not really i got to 40 with free caves hard, you just need to be very lucky with your MP's.

A little over 30 hours I want to say.

Leveling from 1-13 is very easy. From that point, until 20 it feels well paced. Then.. 20-25 (or 20-30 depending on your perspective) many agree takes the longest time. 30-40 is a cakewalk.

But.. seriously, 20-25 just isn't fun.

20-30......not the most interesting part of my life. Did it twice; going to be annoying the third time.

30-40? Good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    At my current pace I predict I will be level 40 in about 5 more months.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrah View Post
    Not really i got to 40 with free caves hard, you just need to be very lucky with your MP's.
    Yeah, that can work too and its probably the best for a few levels until you can get to tundra and then mines. But that's once you hit 30 as well which is pretty far in. Not to mention that most of the time you have better luck getting a good multiparty in that mission because of the massive amount of participation than the caves since tundra and mines are here now.

100+ hours over here. For both my Force and my Hunter (and my Hunter was twinked to hell and back, at that).

Maybe if all someone ever did was do crazy-efficient multiparties all day long, they could do it in much less time. I never had that luxury.