Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Mine is, by far, when I make/join an Ultimate HS game. I play HS for experience, no other reason. It drives me nuts when people try to speed through it by skipping past rooms/groups of monsters. EXP is EXP either way. Especially when we get to F2 and they run straight for the Dragon. For crying out loud, there is still half the level left.

I asked a guy why he bothers to play HS if he is going to skip all that exp and he says because it's a waste of time. -_-

People are stoopid. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Derkin on 2003-03-26 17:43 ]</font>

For me its probably others picking up rares from enemies you kill.

I got the same thing... dushbags I tell ya!
    Another thing is people abusing FO's
    SD every 5 seconds, give them a freaken chance to do some freaken damage. Or the loser forces that only cast Deband because they want to get more kills than everyone else. My low level friends need that... I don't care whether or not I have SD but if your a level is less than 80 and doing Ult runs you need that SD.
    *smacks forehead*

that and when you see and pop a rare monster, once you hit it it's yours whatever it drops it yours.
    don't friggin steal it's evil

when I played online with DC I would say the stealing of the rares, but also PKing from back then and stuff.

Although that is gone now. Which is good it ruined the game.

I have played online once.... and was already able to think of two things that anoyed me to no end:

One was that one person wanted A/S/L instantly... which I suppose is just curriousity... but it was followed by a 'are you available?' question... I'm twenty, the guy said he was 15.... and when I told him I wasn't interested in the least, he left the game... So - Get A Life!

The second thing was that one player must have showed up just to chat... we're working through the caves, and she's standing back in a safe room asking what we all think about the war and all that, and if we're for peace or not.... I was there for the action, not the debate.

Oh boy! A chance to vent...I've had enough hoards of morons to last a lifetime. Start the ripping...

-The obnoxious fools on VH who use a black king bar, TJ sword or something equally powerful and then command my RAmar or FOmar to shifta them.

-The even worse people who are on Hard mode with BKBs, trying to 'team' with people. It's not a team when everything dies in 1 hit.

-Possibly the MOST obnoxious: the people who activate the boss transport while team members aren't all inside. Yeah like you couldn't wait 30 seconds for someone to get back from buying dimate.
    Bosses are SO much exp that it's *incredibly* rude to leave someone behind.

-Beggars who join games, ask for Telepipe, beg for items, then leave if you don't give them things.

-People on ultimate who are "Broke". They demand the purchase of all mates and fluids by other people.

-People who say whatever spot in their game is reserved for another person (although the game is not passed) and then swear at you to leave.

-High level FOs who nuke everything, AND take every box.

-FO's who use mates to heal themselves and then pick up every telepipe they see. (what are they doing with them all!)

Kat: a/s/l? j/k

I know what you mean. There are so many guys looking to hook up with a female player through PSO. What are they expecting.

I have two words for'em: Grow up.

I agree. Find people in real life. That really bothers me.

Also what is the code for your sig?
    thanks

Um... duping, but back in DC, FSOD and RSOD.