Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why is the Skill reset + Mag reset more expensive than a new one?

Does the Skill reset (1000 AC) reset ALL of your skill trees? Otherwise why in the world would they charge you double? And if that was the case where it resets everything then wouldn't the Mag reset be annoying if it reset all your Mags? Or can you lock them somehow so they don't get reset. Sorry if this has been answered before.

I think buying a new character also costs the same as a new mag. So that way you get a new mag and another character to mess with! lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    Does the Skill reset (1000 AC) reset ALL of your skill trees? Otherwise why in the world would they charge you double? And if that was the case where it resets everything then wouldn't the Mag reset be annoying if it reset all your Mags? Or can you lock them somehow so they don't get reset. Sorry if this has been answered before.
    Don't know about mags but yes, The skill tree reset resets all of your trees except your original ones.

Those people saying that Skill Reset resets ALL skill trees need to actually try resetting a skill tree.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

In a weird way, it kind of makes sense to me. You can have a max of 20 skill trees and 10 mags on a character, so you buy your way up to the limit eventually. Then, because you're all maxed out, your only option is to buy a reset.

It make sense but it also doesn't, but considering you get a choice in it I don't see the harm until you've maxed out!

Skill resets are possible for all of your trees I have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shujinko View Post
    Skill resets are possible for all of your trees I have done it.
    Then why does it ask you to choose a source tree and a target tree when you go to reset? I'm not wasting 1000AC just to confirm but it does seem to only reset one tree per use. Why would it even ask for a target when it's gonna reset them all at once?

I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I'm pretty sure he was reffering to how ANY skill tree can be reset, including the default ones, not all at once.

Lina, it could be all of one class, so you choose hunter, ranger or force and it resets all of that one type

Quote Originally Posted by Eyce_Theon View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was reffering to how ANY skill tree can be reset, including the default ones, not all at once.
    Yes I apologize for not being clear enough.