Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Was the person directing that post to you anyways?
    But all of the world's intellect is directed at me. How else would they get their quandaries and elucidations, for am I not the center of all the cosmos?

I never liked opinion bashing, but its not something that doesn't exist in other forums... In fact, a lot of forums I'm on are even worse, really...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Someone with an account from 2006 asking to join the people that came after him?

Shouldn't it be reverse?

and welcome back I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Someone with an account from 2006 asking to join the people that came after him?

Shouldn't it be reverse?

and welcome back I guess.
    I am more surprised by Gigawuts post amount that he build up in 2 months time... people can join, but not post because afraid of getting negative reactions just as he said...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz3112 View Post
    I am more surprised by Gigawuts post amount that he build up in 2 months time... people can join, but not post because afraid of getting negative reactions just as he said...
    Ha ha, my post count is just the result of having way, way too much free time.

My advice to everyone is to just ignore any unwarranted negative posts. Also known as "Don't feed the trolls."

Now, that doesn't mean ignore/rage on someone if their opinion differs from yours and is debating with you in a civil manner. Just remember your manners and be respectful, even if others aren't. It will help the community int he long run.

Oh and /wave to all the lurkers . I am also one who enjoys the quiet life (02' join date :P)

**Edit**

Almost forgot to address:

Quote Originally Posted by zemog View Post
    I was thinking I'd like a "New Players" sub forum where I could connect with new players like me and keep it away from the Vets, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that won't actually help. It would just be a questions board.
    I like that idea actually. I've seen many other forums have sections like this and it helped IMMENSELY in regards to new players getting the info they need, and the communities getting more familiar with each other. It helps new people get to know the people who aren't mean and are willing to help/give info/advice, etc. I fully support the idea of having a "New Player/Member Section/Subforum". With the right rules/guidelines put in a Sticky in the section (such as it being mentioned that the new players cannot be bashed in that section, etc), I can see it going a long way to helping form what I stated above.
    Last edited by Sano; Aug 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

North Temple of Veeshan Goddess Faendryl's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post

Oh and /wave to all the lurkers . I am also one who enjoys the quiet life (02' join date :P)

/waves

Quote Originally Posted by Kanore View Post
    i'm sorry

i guess i should've said, maybe if you cross your fingers really hard and tap your ruby shoes together, men will start being nice to you on the internet

it's even inappropriate to bring up feminist schtick right now. 'perpetuate misogyny?' lmao if anything my post was more misandrist by generalizing men's actions

but it's true so
    has people been exceptionally mean to you on the here or on any website?

you know OP the thread u started actually revealed the kinda nice people you were looking for. maybe you should friend them and get to know them better eh?

Just lurk, man. If you lurk long enough, you end up knowing which users are worth replying to and which users to avoid replying to.

If you come in posting opinions, trying to help people and giving critiques of the game, you'll have every passive-aggressive kid on your ass, taking out his/her sexually repressed feelings for his/her mother/father on you.

I was a part of this forum at the start of the GC days and about 5 months in everything went downhill. I don't see how we can have a community that's similar to the World of Warcraft playerbase on these forums, yet I never run into these dicks in game. Everyone in-game is pretty alright, and I can always blacklist the occasional yet rare buzz-kill.

3 Rules of these forums;

1; If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

2; If you can't follow rule 1, lurk.

3; If you can't follow rule 1 or 2, just be a self-righteous prick like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by La'Haryl View Post
    Just lurk, man. If you lurk long enough, you end up knowing which users are worth replying to and which users to avoid replying to.

If you come in posting opinions, trying to help people and giving critiques of the game, you'll have every passive-aggressive kid on your ass, taking out his/her sexually repressed feelings for his/her mother/father on you.

I was a part of this forum at the start of the GC days and about 5 months in everything went downhill. I don't see how we can have a community that's similar to the World of Warcraft playerbase on these forums, yet I never run into these dicks in game. Everyone in-game is pretty alright, and I can always blacklist the occasional yet rare buzz-kill.

3 Rules of these forums;

1; If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

2; If you can't follow rule 1, lurk.

3; If you can't follow rule 1 or 2, just be a self-righteous prick like everyone else.
    Don't listen to this guy.

Be active on the forum and help out other people. If you think someone is being rude, report them and let the moderation team deal with them.

PSO-World is all about its community. You'll encounter a lot of awesome people. However, you'll run into a few rotten apples. Don't let those people ruin your fun.