Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZeGoose View Post
    I am having the same experience. It has almost been a week.
    Are your paypals verified? They usually respond to emails. Maybe they've lost patience with their english-speaking customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

How much is webmoney in ACTUAL japan IF it can be bought on the streets or in stores? I'm just curious. Is it the going prices that is on some websites? Sorry to derail a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalana View Post
    How much is webmoney in ACTUAL japan IF it can be bought on the streets or in stores? I'm just curious. Is it the going prices that is on some websites? Sorry to derail a bit.
    If the recommended retailer on the site is anything to go by, it'll be the same as buying a game card at a local gas station or grocery store. Base amount+sales tax.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalana View Post
    1 WM pt is equal to 1 yen, so 1000 WM pts are 1000 yen.
    The mark up we pay, is basically a brokerage fee, which covers additional fees like paypal, credit card surcharges aso, and of course some profit.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

I'm thinking the same thing because, I think someone is blowing smoke up my ass about them getting it for much much cheaper.

Paypal dispute opened.

Still not a single word from them.

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart- View Post
    Took me most of the night + other things, I've manage to buy some ducking AC. It 6am in the morning, so apologies for the sloppy work beneath me, I am writing it out in memory.

1. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=welcome
    2. Register for an account and follow the procedures for it.
    3. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646 or search for 'Webmoney'.
    4. For example: http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=_sale&item=Webmoney1000 Then where it says 'Select payment method' I choose 'Paypal checkout'
    5. Pay it through PayPal and it all should be good, for now...
    6. Check your email address that you registered Paypal / CN-USA or both (I used two different ones.) There should be a message showing a screenshot of your 'Webmoney' with the 16x code with it. This is shown via email or your CN-USA account.
    7. I'm not sure if this is for buying webmoney or just to use/have money on your CN-USA but you 'may' have to validate your account. A message would of been sent via email or on CN-USA. I used the Paypal one and the phone activation (You don't talk to anyone, a automated voice just says a 4 number digit :]).
    8. After you've done tying all the loose ends (I hope), time to get some AC!!!!
    9. https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2 and http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm
    10. Once you've logged in. Choose 'webmoney' within the 'Payment method'. After certain number of 'next's'... You'll be directed to webmoney website, where you will have to input that 16x digital, numeral code you got given to you via email/CN-USA. A confirmation will concur that it will work.
    11. That's about it, I hope it helps and congratulations on getting some AC!

Now I can go to bed! (^__________^; *Thinking.... Why didn't I buy the 2000wm instead of 1000wm >_____<'';*
    does this method still work? I want to get premium but trying to find fastest and easiest way.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    does this method still work? I want to get premium but trying to find fastest and easiest way.
    I purchased a WebMoney code from CN-USA a couple of weeks ago. Got my code very quickly (something like 5~10 minutes) and didn't have to scan in an ID or anything. Paid with PayPal, no hassle.

I received my code from sutocorp only took a day but, I'm never in a rush anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    This is probably the fastest way to get WM codes as far as I know. You will have to verify your location at first if they still do that. After that when you buy from them again there's an instant buy option and if you use google check out, you'll have your code in a few seconds.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda