Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

quick question help please im trying to buy some ac but I did every step but forgot my secret questions cause i was trying to change my address. is it necessary to have the tensho or whatever its called address to buy ac?
    1. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=welcome
    2. Register for an account and follow the procedures for it.
    3. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646 or search for 'Webmoney'.
    4. For example: http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=_sale&item=Webmoney1000 Then where it says 'Select payment method' I choose 'Paypal checkout'
    5. Pay it through PayPal and it all should be good, for now...
    6. Check your email address that you registered Paypal / CN-USA or both (I used two different ones.) There should be a message showing a screenshot of your 'Webmoney' with the 16x code with it. This is shown via email or your CN-USA account.
    7. I'm not sure if this is for buying webmoney or just to use/have money on your CN-USA but you 'may' have to validate your account. A message would of been sent via email or on CN-USA. I used the Paypal one and the phone activation (You don't talk to anyone, a automated voice just says a 4 number digit :]).
    8. After you've done tying all the loose ends (I hope), time to get some AC!!!!
    9. https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2 and http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm
    10. Once you've logged in. Choose 'webmoney' within the 'Payment method'. After certain number of 'next's'... You'll be directed to webmoney website, where you will have to input that 16x digital, numeral code you got given to you via email/CN-USA. A confirmation will concur that it will work.
    11. That's about it, I hope it helps and congratulations on getting some AC!
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

is there any way on the world to get cash without increments of 1000? for example paying for 500 or even 300 cash only

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Anyone know of any good prepaid CCs to use with this?

So I followed the guide in the OP, and I'm at the part where I put in my information on Sega's site to buy the Arks Cash. However, I'm getting this error whenever I try to submit it:

I'm thinking it has something to do with my address, but I have NO idea what it says. Anyone else run into this issue?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic71167_1.gif

I have to ask, does Sega accept cash from one source (like say, Webmoney, whatever) being utilized on two separate PSO2 accounts?

My wife and I have separate PSO2 accounts, so I'd like to get some AC for the two of us from only one source to lessen my hassle.
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Nonheim View Post
    I have to ask, does Sega accept cash from one source (like say, Webmoney, whatever) being utilized on two separate PSO2 accounts?

My wife and I have separate PSO2 accounts, so I'd like to get some AC for the two of us from only one source to lessen my hassle.
    I bought AC yesterday and from what I did it should work if you do it through Webmoney.

1. Make a Webmoney Account
    2. Add Funds too it
    3. When you go to buy AC choose Webmoney and sign in and it will only take out that amount from your account so you should be able to use 2 different accounts to take it from there.

I am currently gathering information to update this thread. If you have tried using this guide and parts of it seem outdated to you, reply here with details.

Knowing what information is outdated will be a big help in making this article current again.

Thanks,
    -Jim
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by ImaDoctorJim View Post
    I am currently gathering information to update this thread. If you have tried using this guide and parts of it seem outdated to you, reply here with details.

Knowing what information is outdated will be a big help in making this article current again.

Thanks,
    -Jim
    Most of the guide seems up to date except for the Webmoney page since they changed how it looks. You can also add other ways to buy the Webmoney like CN-USA.com.

Bumping it just in case =)

It is important to remember for the tensu half width and full width numeric. If it is full it doesn't go through, so use the narrower numbers by looking at the big Tenso numbers, typing them with IME activated, then hit enter and scroll to the smaller ones. Keep the TS or whatever full width. But... I have the maintenance work message -_-

Is what successful registration looks like. Notice the address number format but needs to be entered small.
    Last edited by AgemFrostMage; Jul 16, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

This thread has been updated. I will watch it carefully over the next few days. Post questions here, or PM me.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!