Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 LastLast

I think I'm having the same issue as ZombiePaste. I have a confirmation email from Sega saying that they received my WebMoney payment and I see on my account profile on their site that I have it in my purchase history. However... No AC ingame. It's been about two weeks, and I have no idea if I royally botched something or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Red View Post
    I think I'm having the same issue as ZombiePaste. I have a confirmation email from Sega saying that they received my WebMoney payment and I see on my account profile on their site that I have it in my purchase history. However... No AC ingame. It's been about two weeks, and I have no idea if I royally botched something or what.
    Just to be clear: Do you have multiple PSO2 accounts? Is so, I recommend checking all of them, because this issue is often caused by people accidentally adding AC to the wrong account.

Once you've checked all of your PSO2 accounts, I recommend checking your Webmoney ballance to make sure the points were actually deducted. If they have been, you may need to file a support ticket with Sega. However, I don't know much about that process, because I've never had to do it myself.

You could always ask for help with a support ticket in the PSO2 Quick Questions Thead.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

If you have any other questions, feel free ot ask. If you get it working, I'd greatly appreciate your letting me know so I can help others with similar issues in the future.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Default surename/name error

so im trying to create a surename/name that will be accepted but im getting a box that pops up with an error, "It contains a non- double-byte characters in the last name
    It contains a non- double-byte characters in the name". now im sure it is referring to the names im entering though i am copy and pasting from the guide given so im not sure what im doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cutter0000 View Post
    so im trying to create a surename/name that will be accepted but im getting a box that pops up with an error, "It contains a non- double-byte characters in the last name
    It contains a non- double-byte characters in the name". now im sure it is referring to the names im entering though i am copy and pasting from the guide given so im not sure what im doing wrong.
    Can you post a screenshot of the information you entered? If I can see what you entered, I should be able to tell you what's wrong with it!
    Last edited by Jim; Sep 6, 2015 at 12:34 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Default this is what it looks like

this is what i put in and its from your guide the error box that pops up translates to
    It contains a non- double-byte characters in the last name
    It contains a non- double-byte characters in the name

so i don't know what i am doing wrong i am just copy and pasting what you have in your guide

this is what i put in and its from your guide the error box that pops up translates to

so i don't know what i am doing wrong i am just copy and pasting what you have in your guide
    The problem is that you are using the Romanji name (Mikami Kiyohiko), which, as noted in the guide, is only for your reference and is not used in the registration; just use the Kanji name (三上 清彦) where you have the Romanji name. Also, just to avoid any problems, make sure you have both the Last and First names in the Katakana fields; in your screenshot, you put the Last name in both boxes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 7, 2015 at 12:42 PM.

As Anduril pointed out, you're using Romaji (English characters) in the first pair of boxes, katakana in the second pair of boxes, and skipping the kanji altogether.

The second pair of boxes with ミカミ / キヨヒコ are correct. Just remove Mikami / Kiyohiko from the first pair of boxes and replace it with 三上 / 清彦. It should work fine then.
    Last edited by Jim; Sep 8, 2015 at 03:02 AM.

ah i got it to work now thank you soo much everything went through fine

Ok, glad to hear it! Feel free to post here if you have any other problems!

Well at the registration page each time i try i get an error and since i dont have 10 post i can't post the imgur of the error right now and the error in japanese can't translate it.