Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Du1337

Since April 1st it is asking for this Proof of Identity stuff? Anyone known with this?
    And that Webmoney picture is diff than the new site... But it worked.

Just snap a picture of a utility bill or a legit letter with your adress of course I myself used a bill.
    that action is obligated? and is that the reason why the purchasr page doenst work?
    Im kinda stuck right now... Anyone that made it work, can he or she get on this thread?
    Last edited by Du1337; Apr 4, 2013 at 04:02 AM.

So I just tried to buy the money from SuTo, and even though they had taken my money, I got refunded for whatever reason. They didn't explain why in the e-mail. Any ideas why?

Hello, there are two reasons for that, that i can think of.

The first being stock rupture, wich is probably not the case because i bought a code last night.

The other one is that if you never sent them your IDscan , they will refund the money and send you an email asking you to send the IDscan then do an order again.

Have you been asked for an IDscan, is this your first purchase at SuToCorp?
    In any case, the guy is very understanding and you should have no problem getting through this, so no worries.

Edit : I'm curious about the Email, it just says "we refunded your paiment" and that's it? Never got something like that from them and i use them for a year now :/

Edit : Oh, and don't hesitate to contact him. He WILL answer to you, he always does. Let me get the address for you just in case but you can just hit reply on your email.

Edit : [email protected]

Keep us informed please.

---------------------------------------

Edit : This is a mail i received a long time ago.

Konichiwa Zaven,

Thank you for your email.

Please resend your scanned ID using your REGISTERED PAYPAL EMAIL.

Thank you again and looking forward to hear from you.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Best regards
    SuToCorp Customer Service

So if you DID send an ID but not from your paypal email but from a different address (like you have an adress for paiment and an address for gaming), then that too could be a reason for your refund.
    Last edited by Zaven; Apr 4, 2013 at 06:48 AM.

I didn't get any e-mail to send them an ID. Do I just send it to some e-mail address?

No, i suggest that you simply ask them what is happening. Waiting for an answer is not something enjoyable but again, they will tell you why you got refund.

I'm sorry but i don't think you can gain time by doing something before asking them what is happening. Sending the ID might speed up the thing if that's the reason but i can't recommand someone to send his IDscan just like that if it is not asked.
    Also, once they will answer to you, i'm pretty sure things will go very fast because that is just how they work. Well, it always has in my case. I waited for them to get my email, but then we could fix the issue right away (like when i sent my ID card because they asked, i then got my code right away).

Good luck and keep us informed.

Edit : you have a verified paypal account right? otherwise you would have tell me. I'm talking specificaly about the part when paypal charges you a dollar or two (can't remember) then refunds it, this is done for security check. The thing is, THIS process from paypal can take a few days, because you have to check the paiment on your bank account and there will be a code to type on the paypal site. If you never done this, that could be the reason.
    If i'm not wrong, that is the definition of a verified paypal account and sutocorp is strict on this point, you need a verified account. Although, i'm not sure the paiment would have been made in the first place if that was the problem, but im not sure about that.

Edit : Send your mail to : [email protected]
    Last edited by Zaven; Apr 4, 2013 at 08:46 AM.

Alright, welp, I'm trying again. How quickly am I supposed to get the e-mail asking for confirmation of ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomlion View Post
    Alright, welp, I'm trying again. How quickly am I supposed to get the e-mail asking for confirmation of ID?
    Cn-usa takes like 24 hours to confirm you and get webmoney. I have used it 2 times and got a total of 5000AC
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Well, they gave me the refund within like... 6 hours last time. I didn't get an e-mail asking for ID that time.

I checked my bank account, and money was taken out for it both times, which means that the payment went through. So I'm not sure what's wrong.

I give up... dangit...

Numbers of character last name is invalid, how can I fix this?

I tried my first and last name and changed them around but it doenst work...

Last edited by Du1337; Apr 4, 2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    Cn-usa takes like 24 hours to confirm you and get webmoney. I have used it 2 times and got a total of 5000AC
    when i use cn-usa i get the option to use google maps to confirm

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none