Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Oh my god guys... don't make fun of pso episode 3 and its board game mechanic!

I loved that game as much as I loved normal pso.
    The greatest game of yugioh i ever played,
    THEY SHOULD OF HAD THE CARDS YOU TOSS WITH DUELGAZER THE EP3 CARD FUCK SEGA.
    boycotting their shit so hart

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    And the japanese find the american/english presence fucking annoying, hence the TOS change. People outside of japan aren't supposed to be buying AC anyway, and they could care less about a tiny less than 1% of people outside of japans money, when you're all pissing off the majority of their consumers in the lobbies and other places with the antics in the lobbies.

I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats on these forums talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.

Well, to those cocky kids I say go on, run around block 20 being loud in the main channel going "Look at me I can still log in!!", because now anyone can report you via wicked user for breaking the TOS and get you banned.

Can't wait to see all the bannings of stupid children that don't know hot to shut the fuck up and keep a low profile and just play the game. Gonna be hilarious.
    X you pretty much nailed it on the skull about some not all but some of the users do infact run around acting like they full rights to be on their server. Even though most of us are NOT Japanese residents we are already breaking t.o.s just logging in. I was a ship 2, block 20 player and kept quiet unless I was mingling with another player. As for the dreaded IP bannings I think its in effect cause as of late I've been getting 343'd like crazy and tried all known solutions.