Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KrankItVZ View Post
    I really don't get why they're even going to bother locking if so. I mean either way we ARE keeping up their number of players and even to some extent buying AC and all that. What the hell are they being scared of? I really hate it when the Japanese community just shuts shit down only for their people... now its just fucking annoying at this point
    And the japanese find the american/english presence fucking annoying, hence the TOS change. People outside of japan aren't supposed to be buying AC anyway, and they could care less about a tiny less than 1% of people outside of japans money, when you're all pissing off the majority of their consumers in the lobbies and other places with the antics in the lobbies.

I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats on these forums talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.

Well, to those cocky kids I say go on, run around block 20 being loud in the main channel going "Look at me I can still log in!!", because now anyone can report you via wicked user for breaking the TOS and get you banned.

Can't wait to see all the bannings of stupid children that don't know hot to shut the fuck up and keep a low profile and just play the game. Gonna be hilarious.

Better post my thoughts before it's locked.

Oh god no IP block please -.-. Donno about people on B20, but i'm minding my business killing things on B45 with my overly happy NPCs; Ohza, Echo and that ranger you first meet. Not disturbing your JP players, pushing people through windows, breaking in passworded games, or warping all over the gate area(apparently someone was doing that).
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    And the japanese find the american/english presence fucking annoying, hence the TOS change. People outside of japan aren't supposed to be buying AC anyway, and they could care less about a tiny less than 1% of people outside of japans money, when you're all pissing off the majority of their consumers in the lobbies and other places with the antics in the lobbies.

I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats on these forums talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.

Well, to those cocky kids I say go on, run around block 20 being loud in the main channel going "Look at me I can still log in!!", because now anyone can report you via wicked user for breaking the TOS and get you banned.

Can't wait to see all the bannings of stupid children that don't know hot to shut the fuck up and keep a low profile and just play the game. Gonna be hilarious.
    Well I have no idea about Ship 2 and thank god I wasn't able to join back then. My ships all peaceful and quiet. The other guys are still nice and all even though they know about the ToS change. But yea if people are causing trouble to others due to stupid language barriers then wtf

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

WOuld suck if we all get banned...I just spend 10.000 AC (and 4000 remaining) into my account so far, would just mean i lost 145 euro and have to wait like a half year before playing it in english, which means finding other games to play meanwhile which would suck cause nothing else right now peeks my intrests.

Though I don't really get it as of why to do it cause we could play PSUJP just fine and buy GC there as well,

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

So they're banning us one at a time, huh? Well, luckily, Ship 07 is really peaceful and I often enjoy my time partying with the Japanese. There's so few Americans. I'm in a Japanese/Chinese Team and they're all pretty nice.

PROTIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED: Use a Japanese/English translator online. It is so easy to just type a simple sentence into the translator, have it churned out in Kanji, copy and paste it into the game, and then there's no problem. Just say something like, 'Hello, I can't speak Japanese. Let's go on any mission you want!' and then just put a smiley, and they're happy. (I always use smileys because it makes people more comfortable, especially when you can't communicate well. If they can see you're content, they feel better.)

Honestly I think I should stop playing until they revise the ToS again as its possible that they'll change my mind. BUT I still wanna play right now

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Yay me for having a Japanese IGN.

Yay for the death of block 20's bullshit.

If you don't want to get IP banned, then just stay quiet.

Oh my god guys... don't make fun of pso episode 3 and its board game mechanic!

I loved that game as much as I loved normal pso.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    WOuld suck if we all get banned...I just spend 10.000 AC (and 4000 remaining) into my account so far, would just mean i lost 145 euro and have to wait like a half year before playing it in english, which means finding other games to play meanwhile which would suck cause nothing else right now peeks my intrests.

Though I don't really get it as of why to do it cause we could play PSUJP just fine and buy GC there as well,

Because in PSU Jp server, everybody is making a good community there, and there was no any hacker issue and lobby spammer issue. (or at least in much lower level)

The thing here is problem from lobby-20 that get too much (bad) attention. + The problem from hacker that show off and speak english. No need to mention how would JP think, even a lot of English players not go to lobby-20 anymore.

So those made the different situation.

now, we can only hope that those people in lobby-20 will become more peaceful and aware of the situation more. At least they should act like what foreigner act in PSU jp, so they don't need to do the IP-block.

(but whatever if they really IP-block at the end, I will just play with VPN)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post

I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.
    Never a truer word spoken.
    Exactly why no global servers.
    90% of Americans fail to grasp moral, ethical and foreign concepts and generally have poor manners.

Especially the idea of being a guest on a server.