Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

That's laaaaaaaaaaaame, but fine. I'll run like a baby until I figure out some classy way to do it instead.

yep, too easy. i feel like the way they are running the game (tundra, mines, and floating world are already "hard", not "normal"), nothing will ever get harder.

Are forest, caves and desert gonna be the only fields with all 4 difficulties (normal, hard, vhard and ult)?

i don't see how they're gonna push the level cap all the way to 200 keeping everything so easy to kill and limiting the difficulties (areas later on will start on vhard, or even ultimate, and that'll be it). i was looking forward to seeing new versions of enemies in ultimate, but i guess i'll only see forest, caves & desert (that is, if the difficulty pattern they're planning follows normal>hard>vhard>ult).

stupid design decision imo. it'd help the flow, difficulty & fun of the game a lot of all new fields were defaulted to normal, and then hard was actually a step above, instead of starting at hard. STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you ASK WHATS my opinion on floating so i would have to say godddddddd dam quarttz dragon stop taking steroids the spawns are ok and then we come down to the redboxes whats inside them are woooooot
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Those shield-less swordsmen lizards that jump at you from far away, FROM BEHIND THE CATADRAN BOSS WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE THEM.

Fuck them.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Those shield-less swordsmen lizards that jump at you from far away, FROM BEHIND THE CATADRAN BOSS WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE THEM.

Fuck them.
    hahahah i was about to say the same thing yesterday i was doing slink dragon<i call him and the mutha fucking things did a tag team all i see is boom jump up hit then boom agian the other jumped up and hit
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

I'd be happy if they added a Normal mode to the Hard-only areas, so that once we unlock them as Hard we can play there with our other classes. Depending on how they do new-class/sub-class leveling, this could be really handy. The problem with changing the current Hard to Normal and making a new "Hard" difficulty that'd be equivalent to a V.Hard forest is that there are quests that expect you to be in Hard mode. I'm not sure how many, but I guess those'd have to be changed around?
    Appropriate use of launcher!
    [Ship 9] Rowe: Hu22 / Ra40 / Fo30 / Gu8 [Team: Busters (Leader)]

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

Fuck them.
    That's good o'll gorilla tactics. You should give them a cookie then have your frustrated sexual desires thrown upon defenseless swordsman who just want to get your attention.
    TA vids coming soonsies

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    Troll boxes that you can't get to+^_^+

Meh, where's my beach SEGAC!! +^_^+
    That is an awesome idea. Time to dust off the old shotgun, and go shoot troll faces!