Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Aesthetically pleasing, but holy crap is it some kinda boring. I don't care so much that the enemies are reskins at all, but more the fact that they're just so....squishy. It feels like everything there has half the HP of enemies in the tunnels or something and they're not aggressive in the slightest. With the way the area's designed, other than the falling floor areas, there's just not a whole lot of room to spawn a lot of enemies, so enemy counts were pretty low. With the current difficulty, it's just kinda boring to be honest. I don't really think I'll be spending much time there.
    This worries me. I just can't believe after 5 areas we still haven't gotten agressive enemies. At least not agressive enough. I'm kind of getting sick of this

Anyone else tried Sazonding the green pillars? Purty cool :O
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Aesthetically pleasing, but holy crap is it some kinda boring. I don't care so much that the enemies are reskins at all, but more the fact that they're just so....squishy. It feels like everything there has half the HP of enemies in the tunnels or something and they're not aggressive in the slightest. With the way the area's designed, other than the falling floor areas, there's just not a whole lot of room to spawn a lot of enemies, so enemy counts were pretty low. With the current difficulty, it's just kinda boring to be honest. I don't really think I'll be spending much time there.
    I pretty much have the same thoughts as this. The low spawns really bug me, feels like a crap farming place. I've found like 2 region areas that spawn a mob of some sort, but I've only seen 2 map variations that had it. Players keep asking to make the game easier and this is what we get.

Maybe it's the calm before the storm?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    BEST AREA.

Spoiler!

Visually at least.
    This color pallete is even better. So vibrant. Reminds me of Mania from The Shivering Isles.

Spoiler!

I like it. It's pretty enough that I can see myself farming this area and enjoying it, unlike the ugly dark mines. However, every monster besides Quartz Dragon feels like forest level monsters. Blast away anything with no trouble at all.

Now, Quartz Dragon... I think she is resistant to magic or something. Or maybe you have to break off certain parts to get her more vulnerable. Either way, I felt useless against her, and died multiple times to her nosedives and lasers. ._.

As far as sky zones go, compared to the ones I've played through, this one does not look that great to me it looks alright. Almost felt half assed for how long they've had to mess around with the area. I do like the music though, they threw in some more pso1 I gotta give em props for that.

Skybox looks amazingly bland from the screens shots. Still updating as I just got back

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

For the time that I've played it...the level feels rather underwhelming. The enemies are sparse and weak, including the mid-boss, which is a reskinned spaghetti dragon (SNOOORE FESST). Though I will say that it is aesthetically pleasing enough, and the OST is nice.

It's cool so far but...

HOW DO I GET THE ALL RED CRATES ON ALL THE HIGH AREAS?