Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sierhiet View Post

Foreign cards work? Cool story, bro.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199467
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198590

Risk of ban is essentially a non-issue? Cool story, bro. Just search 'ban' for those.
    yes and yes.

can you go away now?

The list is 100% factual, I'm not listing any bias aside from potentially missing additional cons for either side. Absolutely nothing you post is doing anything but making you look ether bitter, or unintelligent.

Webmoney is expensive? Webmoney is expensive, yes your right.

Your ability to read something is an opinion? We'll I guess we are all multilingual as long as we think we are.

Risk of ban is essentially a non-issue? Cool story, bro. Just search 'ban' for those.
    First reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    I have been able to purchase 500AC, but I have not yet tried to buy any higher amounts at a time yet. I will try it sometime and see.
    Those look like threads where foreign cards worked to me but idk maybe yours didn't vOv

Maybe I need sleep, but yeah I'm really not seeing it. I had no idea a person's inability to read something and their caring about that fact automatically lined up, but hey. Oh, that would sound like personal preference. That webmoney too man, it's so expensive gosh. Also, Russia is a bad country because walking takes longer than driving there. Walking does take a long time, yes I'm right. Don't forget, lightning strikes things in russia, so living there is dangerous because you risk being struck by lightning.

I must just really need some sleep because you are out-logicking the fuck out of me right now.

I still have no idea why you have such a passion for this topic, it's like you enjoy e-arguing. That would be really weird, I've never heard of that.

And again: Why is this even something you draw out?

So I'm just imagining the sentiment from those on those threads complaining about cards and having to buy Web money? Their problems are non existent? OK you win.

I guess other people are imagining the AC they get with their foreign credit cards.

So I'm just imagining the sentiment from those on those threads complaining about cards and having to buy Web money? Their problems are non existent? OK you win.
    The fact that "some" credit cards don't work doesn't imply that credit cards don't work. The keyword is "some".

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    First reply:

Those look like threads where foreign cards worked to me but idk maybe yours didn't vOv

Maybe I need sleep, but yeah I'm really not seeing it. I had no idea a person's inability to read something and their caring about that fact automatically lined up, but hey. Oh, that would sound like personal preference. That webmoney too man, it's so expensive gosh. Also, Russia is a bad country because walking takes longer than driving there. Walking does take a long time, yes I'm right. Don't forget, lightning strikes things in russia, so living there is dangerous because you risk being struck by lightning.

I must just really need some sleep because you are out-logicking the fuck out of me right now.

I still have no idea why you have such a passion for this topic, it's like you enjoy e-arguing. That would be really weird, I've never heard of that.

And again: Why is this even something you draw out?
    Give up. All your trying to do at this point is put words in my mouth. Whether or not the Webmoney issue bothers you or not is an opinion. Yes. Whether or not it is more expensive is not. That is the fact which I listed.

Ha ha ha ha ha okay you win.

The list is 100% factual, I'm not listing any bias aside from potentially missing additional cons for either side. Absolutely nothing you post is doing anything but making you look ether bitter, or unintelligent.

Sorry, but you are wrong on this point. I just (within the last 3 minutes) purchased 500Yens worth of glorious AC.
    PSO2- Ecto- Ship 2

Yeah, that AC I bought yesterday, it never happened. And that AC I got charged for that actually went through, it never happened either. Nope. In fact, the money that they debited from my account wasn't put towards AC at all, it went into pennywhistles and knee-high socks.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    knee-high socks.
    Go on. You have my full attention.