View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite male!

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raz

4 4.17%
  • Leroy

25 26.04%
  • Vashzaron

25 26.04%
  • Atlus v1.04

14 14.58%
  • Higeyoshi

5 5.21%
  • Mazarin

4 4.17%
  • Amakasu

2 2.08%
  • Titan

4 4.17%
  • J-Man

3 3.13%
  • GrAvItY -VX-

10 10.42%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Man, this contest is already going back and forth. Pretty exciting.

...I feel like the female contest is gonna be an all-out warzone.

So most of the top ten wore tuxes with no real accessories or anything? Personally, I thought this was a fashion contest, not a beauty contest. Only 3, maybe 4 should be in this ranking. Feh.

Oh well. I'm just pissing and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrlia View Post
    The rest of the characters honestly is rather bland in terms of presentation as far as my opinion goes; that along the broad use of the suit is slightly disappointing. I also can hardly believe the judges did not arrange the characters in a certain order, already.
    Thank you for your opinion on it. There are 2 things about your post.
    First; It's hard to avoid right now that some characters wear the same thing. We dont ahve as much possibilites.
    Fact is that it doesnt even matter what you wear at all. What amtters is how you wear it, what you wear with it and so on. Even tho lots wear suit, their styles all differ from each other. I guess some may find em bland, I for my part see them all as very different styles.
    Opinions differ but I'm glad you told me yours. The more I get of neutral feed-back the more I can understand the other opinions

Second; I made the sentence bold. Could you explain what do you mean by that? Could be me but I dont't get it. Also anybody else feel free to explain me. I'm foreigner so it happens things take longer for me to understand. And that phrase or sentence I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Thank you for your opinion on it. There are 2 things about your post.
    First; It's hard to avoid right now that some characters wear the same thing. We dont ahve as much possibilites.
    Fact is that it doesnt even matter what you wear at all. What amtters is how you wear it, what you wear with it and so on. Even tho lots wear suit, their styles all differ from each other. I guess some may find em bland, I for my part see them all as very different styles.
    Opinions differ but I'm glad you told me yours. The more I get of neutral feed-back the more I can understand the other opinions

Second; I made the sentence bold. Could you explain what do you mean by that? Could be me but I dont't get it. Also anybody else feel free to explain me. I'm foreigner so it happens things take longer for me to understand. And that phrase or sentence I don't understand
    I think he's using bland to refer to the lack of poses among the 10 candidates.

Voted on Raz, i do like nurses.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    So most of the top ten wore tuxes with no real accessories or anything? Personally, I thought this was a fashion contest, not a beauty contest. Only 3, maybe 4 should be in this ranking. Feh.

Oh well. I'm just pissing and moaning.
    Did you really expect a bunch of men to know how to dress themselves and accessorize well?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Oh god Leroy. *votes*

So, the second picture we have can be edited?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Did you really expect a bunch of men to know how to dress themselves and accessorize well?
    Um... men's fashion exists... I think.

Also, the person wearing the clothes can be considered a part of fashion too... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Also, the person wearing the clothes can be considered a part of fashion too... I think.
    Indeed. It's all about how you bring the whole outfit together. The character's look is just as important as the clothes they're wearing.