Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Ship 2 has the most gaijin players, therefore the most problems. However, once the English version comes out, the shitty players will move to it, leaving most of the good English players behind. I'm looking forward to having a nice, small English community on Ship 2 when that happens.
    i agree we have till spring tho
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

If your goal is to play the game, it is fine. I run around with purpose- searching shops, checking client orders, searching for games. All in block 20 and unless you are standing still in the lobby reading every little thing everyone says, you are not going to be bothered by anything.

Block 20 has the most english players and has alot of games to join, so it is a good block.

What most people mean when they mention a bad "community" is the way the usual lobby whores act. But who cares about that anyway unless you are a lobby whore yourself.

When they spam symbols non stop before maintenance is the only time i have ever been bothered by them.

tags: waber will save u

hahahahaha

anyway EVERYTHING IS BAD ABOUT SHIP 2 STAY AWAY FROM IT FOREVERS /hyperbole

I started on Ship 2 because I heard that's where US players would be. After a week or so B-20 would always be full so I barely ran into anyone from PSOW. But in general, B-20 was just full to the brim which meant a lot of lobby spammers assaulting you with symbol chats every time you entered.

I'm now on Ship 9 restarting with a new character. It's very quite, lag free, and I can easily find my friends anywhere in the lobby. Ship 2 just isn't for the relaxed, casual gamer, I think.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I started on Ship 2 because I heard that's where US players would be. After a week or so B-20 would always be full so I barely ran into anyone from PSOW. But in general, B-20 was just full to the brim which meant a lot of lobby spammers assaulting you with symbol chats every time you entered.

I'm now on Ship 9 restarting with a new character. It's very quite, lag free, and I can easily find my friends anywhere in the lobby. Ship 2 just isn't for the relaxed, casual gamer, I think.
    Block 25 to 45.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Ship 2 doesn't have a problem. I think block 20 does, though. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's good that we're all trying to stick together, but....

....honestly? When It's that crowded, it's annoying, due to all the crude symbol chat and whatnot going on. My team and I generally avoid 20. That's why many PSOw'orlders who have expressed interest in playing with me haven't seen me around. I frequent block 37, usually.

The ship is fine. You just need to know how to navigate certain blocks and such.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Ehn...

I just... don't feel comfortable in block 20 for multiple reasons that were probably stated already except more exaggerated.

21 and the other english blocks are okay, though. I mostly play on the blocks that match my level.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Ship 2 is just a bunch of redditors and weeaboos to me. But if you say it's a good ship, then it's a good ship. It's just the hackers giving it a bad name. Maybe I'll venture to Ship 2 just to see what it's like.
    Ship 4

Ship 2 is fine.

☒ B-20 has players that spam symbol art during peak times
    ☒ All games with main cities or areas entail high lag for rendering players, if settings are too high, for peak times
    ☑ B-20/B-21 and other blocks have a decent pool-sized playerbase to always get help from (higher level players)
    ☑ Higher population means attracting more players, both "good" and "bad", "social" "hardcore" "normal" alike
    ☑ Easier to get help with more english teams on a more populated ship
    Last edited by Myciah; Aug 9, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

The long and short of it is: since PSO-W, by my knowledge one of the largest PSO communities on the net, announced Ship 2 would be the "official" English ship of JP-PSO2, it drew the attention of not only PSO fans from abroad, but also /b/tards, redditers, bronies, and other socially retarded malcontents, quickly turning the ship (mostly Block 20) into what we like to refer to around here as "a wretched hive of scum and villainy".

If you're playing on Ship 2, I suggest avoiding Block 20 like Newark, NJ. That is where most of the fail is concentrated. Stick to Block 21 or 22.