Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Obssessed Force User ArrayD06's Avatar

Angry Grrrr! I am ANNOYED!!

Ok, so I've played Free Play runs just now, and I am ANNOYED to come across players who

1) do not want to finish the whole area [aka leaving unexplored space and less exp and less likely to come across good treasure]

2) are hunters/forces don't use any support spells for teammates and/or against enemies [I was surprised to see this from Japanese players because I thought there were supposed to be a lot of good ones out there]

Every time I come across a good hunter or force using their support spells to the fullest and kindly sharing them with casts/caseals, I always cry tears of joy because it's SO NICE OF THEM! I would thank them obsessively because that's how appreciative I feel.

All this came from my experiences playing as a CAST. If only casts/caseals could cast Shifta or Zalure (just one or both of the spells), I'd be a happy camper not ranting right now lol.

i understand how you feel want to play sometime would be cool

Different people play in different ways, and play for different reasons. Can't really do much about it.

People still play in free play?
    i never seem to be matched up with anyone.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Times are really variant, but there's still the occasional player on, US and JP. I know I ran into the occasional guys, and for the most part, they were somewhat decent, but there were the occasional self-centered pricks, and I would simply down-rate them once the run was done so I wouldn't run into them again. Simple as that. Sounds harsh, but so long as I only played with them on Free Play, and they weren't very kind to me as a stranger, they simply weren't worth playing long-term with... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

@Paly-Rappy: Sure

@Daggart: I understand that, but it's annoying sometimes when I'm the one who has to pick up the slack, but for the most part, I just bite my tongue and finish it as quickly as possible.

@kobiio: Yeah it really depends on when you play, which sucks. For me, playing really late at night is the best time to find at least one player.

@Chaos Rappy: I've come across pricks too! Lol. After I discovered the rate menu, it was my best friend to keep me away from the bad/mean players lol.

1) For me, it's always been the norm in Free Play to never backtrack. If a dead end is reached, though, we'll clear the room. This is because there's no easy way to communicate and ask to backtrack. LuneFox's Free Play patch has a message to ask for backtracking, but not everyone plays a non-retail copy.

2) Not using Jellen and Zalure I can understand since it took me a while to discover that they were useful. I always hate playing on my HUcaseal and not recieving buffs from the Humans and Newmans. It's even worse when they only use the self buffs. I understand how you feel on this part.

Limited communication sucks. I guess that's why people would rather play with friends. Free Play is cool once in a while, but there's worse things there than silly noobs. Hackers.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

just saw this and i am a RAcaseal,the times i can be on are pretty much anytime and i still have two more open slots left for human and newman.am sure i can be of better help if i make a newman FO.i will make one and start leveling her so i can be of better use kk?

I don't get to play with humans much, if at all, but you opened my eyes to what to do when playing with people. Generally, though, my FOmar doesn't use many buffs/debuffs, but my HUnewm tends to and could share nicely. I do have a RAcaseal as well, but I don't use her as often, I can see the desire to share buffs though. I know I'd willingly share heal traps to save PP if needed, or the revive trick.

@Shanks: OMG yes. When the humans and newms hog the buffs to themselves, it irritates me. Share the love! I didn't see any use of Jellen and Zalure until coming across this site, and when I tried it out, it was my answer to being a good melee Force. Silly noobs is not so much of a problem, unless they're Lv. 80+ and doin only around 50 damage. That's when I really try to stay patient and stick it through the end lol.

@Ame: It doesn't really matter (other than Forces having access to both buff and debuff spells), but I'd be satisfied with players makin use of whatever they have (hunters with their buffs and rangers with their debuffs). At least they should use both of their support techs ideally. It may not be as strong as a FO, but it's better than nothing that's for sure.

@Ruesen: Your FOmar should use Shifta (for the extra MST increase), Jellen (so enemies can't 2-3 hit you as easily and won't hit you as often), and Zalure (so you can do more damage and make it easier to melee them with your weapon). It was helpful for my FOnewm to have those 3 support techs because he died really easily without Jellen.

...And why did my thread thing get moved somewhere...Where did it get moved to o_o?