Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I really like the random generated nature of the levels, but perhaps it does result in alot of lifelessness in the levels. Especially tundra suffers from this. But It doesn't nesceseraly have to do with the random generated nature. Because even if that were the case, eventually they would have to become better at this, as im defenitly convinced it is possible to have stages full of life even though it's randomly generated. The unique stuff that are there are quite good in themselves allready. Big trees, waterfalls etc. There can defenitly be improvements in the random generated levels.

I think it perhaps makes more sense when you look at the last few games. The standards have just been set to the PSU standards instead of PSO1. PSO1 levels aside from a few, were full of life, PSU however, allthough not having the random generated nature, was even more lifeless than pso2.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think we'll be fine though, if we get a lot of variety in general.

staring at the same few levels all day (tundra and mines being the newest not helping much) makes you feel like you're just running through an endless randomly generator maze with nothing memorable in it...

But it always feels like a breath of fresh air running a mission I haven't done in a while, as rare as that feeling is when we only have 7 different areas. Haven't gotten sick of skyland yet.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

In pso or at least psobb, the levels were more unique than this so far. Caves had a very different look as you went deeper, so did mines. I enjoyed forest because although it was static, it felt like it was very detailed and i enjoyed its static design.

Not gonna lie that this irks me to a great extent. I think this is some terrible decision there. Giving us plain free field experiences in contrast to unique small missions is fucking stupid.

Yeah it's pretty bad, Imo the Free Fields should of used a combination of random map pieces from the previous Missions. Would add way more variety.

Same reason Free Field Forest doesn't have those awesome river blocks that are seen in Dagan Extermination: I have no idea, and it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Same reason Free Field Forest doesn't have those awesome river blocks that are seen in Dagan Extermination: I have no idea, and it sucks.
    Omg, you just reminded me. Those waterfalls and streaming rivers in dagan extermination are nowhere in the free fields. I remember moments in that mission where i'd stand still under a shade and just look ahead into the beautiful views in those parts. And I have no reason whatsoever to join these missions anymore

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like forest free...

It has that giant tree.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

to the OP...

I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    So yeah... like uhh, what is your opinion then