Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Pleading with criminals to stop committing crimes... If it were that easy we wouldn't need prisons.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

There's already a thread for this just so ya know

Yes, and the more attention you bring to this, the more rewarding you make it for the hackers to continue doing what they're doing.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

wow, amazing how most do not know how much hackers have actually helped the tech world. In fact, it seems people have been watching too many movies or feeding into too many stereotypes. Don't confuse a Script-Kiddie with a true-hacker.

Trust me, if a true hacker wanted, they would do whatever they wanted with PSO2 and leave no real trace of their actions. Creating Proxies, using cheat-bots and finding some rather small exploit in a game that should be patched up upon discovery by SEGA = Kiddie and Childish stuff. Not something that a real hacker would take credit or really give a damn about.

Something hackers do for fun is Bios hack hardware said to be "unbreakable." In fact most hackers are so bored and want a challenge that they actually build a Linux Box, with certain program and configurations to launch a Puzzle. Then their objective is to crack the system. Many hackers feel a lot of systems are too easy and not worthy a challenge that its really a *yawn* job.

Also, hackers today know that hardware hacking is where its at! From Memory Injection to breaking packet protection to even the famed Rainbow Tables. So yeah...

Also, I regret to inform most of you that a lot of the top security experts in the field that receive top dollar from corporations as independent analyst and security experts are good at catching hackers because they themselves were hackers once. It takes a better hacker to catch a good hacker....and I don't mean the amateur's who think they are the kings of brute-forcing every gate they come across.

Trust me, if PSO-2 can easilly be hacked by children, it makes me wonder how much SEGA put in their budget to protect their own proprietary work along with the userbase subscribed to it. If their solution is "Ban all foreigners" then it makes me wonder tons...

I still wonder if the game is F2P how the US/EU versions will be treated.

Also, believe it or not...

I like it when script kiddies and kids attack software created by a multibillion dollar corporation who acts like their code is invincible. Its a kind of digital scrutiny that proves just how broken software really is, and it serves to me as a public opinion and message to the company to go fix their software for the sake of the consumer.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

My god I've never seen the community get THIS pathetic.

Even I'm starting to enjoy it now...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Trust me, if PSO-2 can easilly be hacked by children, it makes me wonder how much SEGA put in their budget to protect their own proprietary work along with the userbase subscribed to it.
    I doubt they spent anywhere near the amount that Blizzard did - not that it matters much:

http://www.redorbit.com/news/technol...hacked-081012/

Also, no one is calling these PSO2 abusers "world-class hackers," I'd imagine most people know the difference between the two. "Hacker" has just been a commonly-used word for this kind of thing in gaming since...well, since games have been around, basically.

lol what the fuck ever. Keep on reporting them and further encourage Sakai to perma-ban all non-JP players sure, whatever "floats your boat" man.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post

I like it when script kiddies and kids attack software created by a multibillion dollar corporation who acts like their code is invincible. Its a kind of digital scrutiny that proves just how broken software really is, and it serves to me as a public opinion and message to the company to go fix their software for the sake of the consumer.
    1. Cool story bro, I'm sure you'd be singing the same dick sucking tune if they got your info and used it to rip you off too, right? Malicious actions are never justifiable, nor is it a proper means to an end when it comes to 'helping' a company fix their security. Its about as helpful as your neighbor kicking in your door while you're away on vacation, because he personally felt it was going to happen, maybe, at some point if you didn't get a reinforced 5 foot thick lead vault door installed. The only people that think they're helping by doing this shit, are self absorbed morons. They don't do it to help anyone, they do it for personal attention because they're needy lonely losers.

2. Nobody thinks the retards using cheat engine are hackers. The word hacker's just shorter than 'gameshark kiddie', so everyone uses it instead.

3. Stop passively praising these idiots actions, it makes you look retarded.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    lol what the fuck ever. Keep on reporting them and further encourage Sakai to perma-ban all non-JP players sure, whatever "floats your boat" man.
    lol k

and you go ahead and keep pleading with the terrorists. Maybe if you say, "please with a cherry on top" they will stop

kids seeking attention/using a glorified Gameshark program to show off and gain attention =/= "terrorists".

Making a request to those that *might* listen is not "pleading" with them.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier