Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Well, this won't be the first Japanese game I've played and invested in that eventually ended up with international IP bans to stop hordes of foreigners invading with their constant noisy spam and cheating hacks. I can't fault the Japanese much for their decision, because those foreigners really were very annoying. They literally ruined the game, constantly making their presence known and being a general nuisance.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I play these games with friends, we always keep a low profile and respect the Japanese. We don't act like the servers belong to us, which is how a lot of people seem to behave.

As they say, "this is why we can't have nice things'. It's really a shame that people can't get along with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Actually, the tech video is all client side, and it is easy to mess it around with that. It has no affect to other players tho nor anything that is server side tho. It is all visual only.

In FF14, I use to do some file swapping (manually with out tool) to see some unreleased spell and skill before it actually released too. Even with that kind of security game where anything is server-connect to prevent abuse, they still has this as client side, so the tech swap file in PSO2 will never get fix too. (altho it is no need to fix, when it is only visual)

However, this and that is different. Since sakai already has his eyes on people who abused his game. I think this video should get remove, let's help report inappropriate flag it to go down.
    It's not a visual change, the actual techs are being cast. Other people can see them.

Actually, the tech video is all client side, and it is easy to mess it around with that. It has no affect to other players tho nor anything that is server side tho. It is all visual only.
    What? It's not visual only, dude really gets buffed from Shifta/Deband, look closely.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    Some evil douche? I say SEGA are the douches for not making the game harder to crack, and not doing anything to fix these hacks.
    No matter how tight security you put up it will eventually be broken. You CANT stop hacking on the internet. There is always a way to get in.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Actually, the tech video is all client side,
    This is actually packet abuse not client side visual effects

Wind techs look pretty boss. Some of the dark techs too.

Are you guys really dense? That's Broomop that made the video.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Let's report him to Sega

In FF14, I use to do some file swapping (manually with out tool) to see some unreleased spell and skill before it actually released too. Even with that kind of security game where anything is server-connect to prevent abuse, they still has this as client side, so the tech swap file in PSO2 will never get fix too. (altho it is no need to fix, when it is only visual)

However, this and that is different. Since sakai already has his eyes on people who abused his game. I think this video should get remove, let's help report inappropriate flag it to go down.
    If it were client side swapping, there's no reason that he or his friend would actually be healed by resta or buffed by Shifta and Deband. And as Vash said, others can see them too.

He's also displaying the PP hack where it doesn't drain because it is calculated client side rather than server side so you can get infinite PP.