Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I know this is a pipe dream, but I wish they'd offer AC incentives to switch for those of us who paid into the JP version. It'll never happen, but it'd make me feel better about having 'burned' that money considering I won't even be able to be Premium anymore. That ruins the experience, honestly.

It's almost as if they expect the extreme to happen so they're stopping the flow of money now to reduce the amount of overseas people who'll eventually be disappointed.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    I myself was very surprised by that.. I guess money doesn't talk as loud as it used to anymore.
    Not when it's US dollar.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    So strange to me that they'll let us play but won't take our money. Seriously, who voluntarily slashes their own profits?

Oh well, I'm just glad we're not all IP BANND LOLZ after the US beat Japan in women's soccer yesterday
    From what I understand, it's not that Sega won't take foreign transaction, but that it's causing more trouble then it's worth.

1. Foreign transaction isn't instant, some takes a few day, while other will take up to a month.
    2. People use foreign card, and while the transaction is ongoing, they report the transaction as fraud, or their credit card company cancel it, as not sure of the foreign transaction is initiated by the user. aka. Lost profit.
    3. Tax issue, as Japan's tax law regarding credit card is strict, which is why a majority of online service won't take foreign transaction.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I haven't used it so I can't really say, but isn't webmoney the way around this or...?

Yep. Webmoney and redeeming prepaid cards will get around this perfectly as long as you don't mind the markup.
    Lunamarie / RA36 / HU3 / FO19

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Where there goes a catch 22. They changed the TOS so they can include things to help them ban people easier. If you snitch on players breaking the TOS at some point they're gonna say thats enough and ban all non-Japanese players.

The catch is are you gonna snitch and increase the chances of all non-Japanese being banned or are you gonna keep your mouth shut so the non-Japanese community can keep playing.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Can someone confirm if Master/Visa cards are now rejected? If I ever need to get something AC related, despite its exorbitant prices, I'd like to know that option is still available.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

I'm still able to buy 500AC through my card but no larger amounts.
    Lunamarie / RA36 / HU3 / FO19

This will of course only encourage the cheaters more.
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and I didn't spend more than I normally would on a month of MMOing

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Also in his blog he mentioned something about the new classes...it seems like the 3 new classes are not the 3 subclasses and you have to be lv 30 to be able to change class, and start from lv 1?