Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

It is not a weapon but I totally want a Honeycomb Reflector to wear. <3

As for weapons I'm not really sure...
    Oh yeah I totally want a Monkey/Black King Bar to swing around.

i would love for cross scars to make a return, and Lavis blade that would do it for now

Spoiler!
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Asuka, its not really a good weapon but I sure as hell loved it back when I played GC as a kid, mainly because of the sound it makes.

Psycho W- *shot*

But other than that, I'd definitely like to see things like the Gravidion, Satellite Riser, and Mr. Ecoeco stick return. Oh and of course, the best rod ever:
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Aug 11, 2012 at 09:53 AM.

As for specific rare weapons, I'd like to see the "Twin Blaze" (Double Saber that looked like a Q-Tip on fire lol, forgot its real name if it isn't Twin Blaze lol), Lavis Blade series (Single, Daggers, and Double Saber), Elysion, and a bunch of Guns because I want Rangers to have more fun :P

As for a whole weapon type, I REALLY want them to bring Whips back. I was an Acrotecher main in PSU, and Whips were fantastic! But that is assuming they add better status effects or make them more useful in PSO2.

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or was there a sword that was very similar to Flowen's, that was clear?

I remember a sword that was almost identical, but rather than a big blueish blade, it was white/clear.

Yeah, most flowen's swords looked like that. It was to do with graphical effects, I think. On the GC I had the flowen's sword you're talking about, but the solid blue one was either on PC with low graphics settings, or maybe the real flowen's sword looked different.

Oh yeah, I'd like S-Red's Blades again with the ability to cast shifta and deband~

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I kind of like PSU's Crea Sword series.

But not enough to want them back.

Mostly Crea sword which I think is based off of flowens sword (or a cheap nostalgiac rip-off altogether. But I thought it looked cool in Light element.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Aug 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yeah, most flowen's swords looked like that. It was to do with graphical effects, I think. On the GC I had the flowen's sword you're talking about, but the solid blue one was either on PC with low graphics settings, or maybe the real flowen's sword looked different.

Oh yeah, I'd like S-Red's Blades again with the ability to cast shifta and deband~
    Thanks, I thought that might'a been the case. When I got Flowen's Sword in BlueBurst I was like.. wait what?

I'd love to see it in PSO2. Also, Orotiagito and Yamato were probably my two favorite weapons... I'd love to see them return, but we don't even have those types anymore :c maybe some dayy.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

SJS and it later turns into TJS with specific requirement like in PSO. TJS was the best of the best!
    The Creator of Syncesta!