Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hitting the "What's the Point?" Wall

Anyone else stop playing PSO2 already? I was going hard at it until recently. I hit lvl 40 but kept on playing, completing client orders and feeding the exp to the other two classes. Some people started thinking the game was not worth the time and effort at level 40, but it took more than that for me.

I stopped feeling like the game was worth my time with the talks of potential ip bans. Can't shake the feeling that any more time spent ingame would be wasted, because of the potential to lose access to my character. Even if it never happens, it's enough to make me not want to play.

Anyone else hit the wall with PSO2 yet?

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Not yet. Got to 40 on my hunter, then made a ranger and got her to 40. Now I'm doing force. Hopefully before i get him to 40 the level cap will increase to keep me going.
    PSO2 - AwesomeSauce - LVL 40 Hunter, 400 HRS
    PSO2 - Bodacious - LVL 40 Ranger, 400 HRS
    PSO2 - 鬼才 - LVL 17 Force, 100 HRS

Still not going to really judge the game completely until January when the Road Map is complete. I mean, they're adding 3 new classes, sub classes, 2 areas, 5 weapon types, rare mobs, costumes, team rooms, 50 level cap, very hard mode, etc. Way too much content on the way for me to really tell how the game will be.

I still feel like the game is in a development stage.

Come whatever may, I'm having fun until (IF) they decide to stop me. I got friends to play with and have a fantastic time with them, and I'd rather be enjoying my time than worrying about the big bad IP ban bogeyman. Just ain't care!

It's a game. I've had fun and met a number of fantastic people. They'll be there in the future, even if the game for some reason or another isn't. Stop worrying about it and you'll enjoy yourself more.

Also, didn't you already quit to wait for the US/EU servers? What's the point of this topic other than maybe starting another pointless 100-page debate?

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I'm still gonna be playing this until the day they IP ban us.

I'm going to keep playing. I still have other classes to level, and whether or not I get IP banned in the future doesn't bother me. I'll just play something else until the US release. Until then, if and when an IP ban ever occurs, I might as well enjoy the game now while it's here and available to me.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Your time is wasted regardless, depending on how you look at it. If your reason for playing is to progress, rather than that you're actually enjoying yourself while playing, then maybe it's best to move on anyway, at least for now.

i feel like we've seen this thread before...

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Your time is wasted regardless, depending on how you look at it. If your reason for playing is to progress, rather than that you're actually enjoying yourself while playing, then maybe it's best to move on anyway, at least for now.
    ^ This. I forgot to mention in my first post as well that if you decide to stop playing because you fear of getting IP banned, then how is that any different from actually being IP banned to begin with? In both scenarios, you aren't playing the game anymore, are you? So I don't see the point in even worrying about it.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Sure I have, but it's not related to the ip ban talks, which doesn't worry me in the slightest.