Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

It's funny, because there's only a small handful of Block 20 "regulars" that actually manage to drag it down to being a 'scum' block. Yeah, all by themselves. It's pretty amazing.

Let me put it in another way... As tolerant as they have been known to be, the japanese playerbase has been known to avoid that block like the plague. The people who speak in local chat, they are part of the reason, but not entirely at fault. But once the US version gets released, all those penis drawings will likely be gone from the JP servers for good. We all know those people are going to migrate over. In all honesty, pictures of penises are about as immature as tea-bagging.
    PSO2 - Ship 2 - Aean Meers - Human

Are you a necromancer?

No, because bringing someone back from the dead would require something that I don't have. If you want to complain like a little baby about threads bring revived, maybe someone should move them? Seriously, would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Quote Originally Posted by firefiore View Post
    No, because bringing someone back from the dead would require something that I don't have. If you want to complain like a little baby about threads bring revived, maybe someone should move them? Seriously, would you like some cheese to go with that whine?
    Oh aren't you a paragon of witty retorts and ripostes. I remember hearing the line long ago when people were trying to be cute. Thanks for the nostalgia.

Yes, and it never gets old. I admit, I could've went with something like...

France called, they want that bottle of whine that you owe them.

lmao does type of symbol were here since the Dreamcast era, you should of scene when 9/11 happened, it got worst then, i have scene all type of female figure, male figure and anime arts. So far they dont bother me and i dont see why they should do something about it.

Us legits used symbols for gathering the troops like regroup for shifta and deband or healing and our own special codes that non legits couldn't understand and the best parts it started here on pso-world forums, symbols meant we were from here and we played legits and we could add each other on friends list.

I suggest you simply block users that use offensive symbols cause i dont support internet beeing down graded by morons or sensitive people, beside worry about your own kids not others cause most kids know what happens but parents try to silent them out of ego and personal image

You can always play on another ship, we did it back in the day

16 pages of posts that could be easily prevented with a simple "Turn off chat symbols". We have it for "Auto words" so I guess this alternative makes no sense.

Edit: Then again, if we give personal choice to people, the world would explode.
    Last edited by xanthro; Apr 25, 2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: ^

Oh no, a penis emoticon, what will we do.
    You grow the fuck up and ignore.
    And the only "children" that play this game, are those of bad parents, so i'm sure they hear/see worse.