Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast
    He's just so damn cute.

Hi there all you members of the Wandering Legits Clan

So far a whopping 6!! We are closed for new enrollments right now, but this is now the official board for those who are members to post news, when they can or cannot get online, what they have to trade, what they found for other members, new member hopefuls, etc. Basically, this is a much easier way to get in touch with all the other members than PMing each one individually. So all five members but myself: If you read this please post, so I know who I have to send this new board location and name to and who I don't. May the posting begin!!!!
    I hope.

Hey I just want to know if Im in yet or not. I know we havent gotten a chance to meet but I'll be able to meet up tonight.

He's just so damn cute.

That's one down, four to go! And no, we probably wont meet tonight, but I'll check with other members. Right now our first date is set for this Saturday. One of the members cant get online until then. And... as I stated in the PM, you are in, lad!
    Come on, Arucard, Brandon, RogueXero, and Sparkoma... post here!!! So we can start all communicating in stead of me playing tag with you via PM.

PS- Would every member please post their CHAR stats here? This'll make it easier for me to keep track of. And as soon as I've decided between FOnewm and FOmar, I'll post mine.

Later all!!

I can't think of nothing

D-1834
    Greenill
    HUcast
    lvl. 7
    MAG lvl 5 5/0/0/0 (lol)

I think I can meet Sat. How 'bout we make our official block Altair 10?? There's never anyone there, so I believe it's not used a lot.

He's just so damn cute.

Altair 10 sounds good to me, any objections? Also, let me state in case there was confusion, Magi_drakee I'm looking at you, but you don't need the :WL: in your name, just type it in your CHAR's guild card! That way we wont look like dorks running around with :WL: in our names! Believe me I know what it's like!!

-Riffin

Damn, looks like I missed my chance at joining a few legits. --;

My other characters aren't (I'm not going to lie to myself) but I would love to make one, and play with others that do.

I can't think of nothing

WOoo. Altair 10 it is. Riffin, maybe you should contact the other members and tell 'em about this post. Also, it would help if made sticky(moderators) but of course, that's your decision. I just think it would help if all clans should have a topic like this. What do you think??

He's just so damn cute.

I totally agree, but how do I go about doing so? I'm relatively new to PSOW.

PS- I am letting everyone know, I was just waiting to see if they might happen upon it themselves.
    So first meeting still this SAT at 11pm EST?

GOD of AcTiOn RePlAy

name:ProtoDATA
    lv. 1
    mag: i may start a new one or use one of my ext. mags (made the mag not lv 200)
    HUcast

oh i may not make it tomorrow...but i will try