Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

^Akujin^
    Lvl.1
    Racast

I will try to make it saturday, but i can't promise anytihng because I am having a party. It's my birthday. So I will try to get on, but if I can't I will make it up.

I can't think of nothing

Okay then, I can probably make it... *checking the time here vs. time there* Ack! It'll be like 1:00 am here..... Gah....... Maybe we could bring it down 2-3 hours??

GOD of AcTiOn RePlAy

ok i can make it now just tell if there will be any time changes

I can't think of nothing

Oh well.... I can't make it on now..... Maybe some other time... but it's 10:30 here now, and by the time we start, it'll be 1:00 AM. Too late, or early, whichever way you look at it. Oh well, my character is at level 7 already anyways. Just don't go higher than level 10!!

He's just so damn cute.

Sorry RogueXero, didn't realize you were European. Whereabouts, may I ask, if I am on the right track? Don't worry, we won't go too high. You have my permission (lol, that sounds funny) to go to lvl 10 if you feel like it. Just keep RA weapons and FO weapons and items in mind for us if you come across some. I'll post our next meeting as soon as we finish up tonight. So keep an eye out. And, RX, I'll keep you're Timezone in mind.

He's just so damn cute.

One hour to our first meeting and it looks like we'll be missing a couple members, but that's okay. We'll start a four player game and cruise through the forest and most of the caves. See all who can make it there: Altair 10: 11pm EST

PS- I forgot! I will be a green somewhat tall FOnewm by the name of Quell (that's a derivitive of the old English "kwell" (kill).

GOD of AcTiOn RePlAy

k ill be in the blue HUcast named ProtoDATA

He's just so damn cute.

Okay!

So the first meeting of the Wandering Legits is in the books! The only problem is that only 2 of us made it online. So, where were you other 4? Well, Sparkoma and I made it up to level 5 and 6 respectively, and through the Forest once. The next meeting, hopefully all will be there, I'm thinking will be next week, maybe Thursday night early? Let me know all if that sounds good. RogueXero especially. Not too many good items found obviously, but at least we're started.

So to all those out there who didn't show and to the one who did, go ahead and start leveling up your Characters. But offline only please, until we're a lot higher. Keep all items that might be of interest to others in storage, go ahead and cell those you need to to stay alive. And until next week, just keep in touch through this post board!
    Please stay around level 10 though, at the request of others, no higher than 15, and have fun doing so! In a little bit, I'll post some Ranks for Members. Nothing special, just funny titles to put in your Guild Card.

Later all! Let me know why you missed, and if you can make next weeks time or not!

He's just so damn cute.

Here's a thought:

How bout all you guys give me ideas for rank names, and I'll compile them and assign them to levels, etc. I just can't seem to think of anything right now, so maybe your ideas will spark my wit. Let me know.

-Riffin

Big Post for me
    First: Im sorry I didnt make the meeting. I was on at around 10:15 pm eastern time and i was looking all over for members. And by 11 I had stuff to take care of. I apologize for not making it

Second: My idea for our meets is this...
    We have a meeting like every week, and by that meeting u should have designated levels.. for example, the last meeting, the designated level was 10, so whoever didnt make it should all level to 10 for the next meeting so we're all at the same level.
    You get the idea?

Third: For ranks, it should probably be
    Leader or general, that would be you, riff
    Then the second in command
    make another class for high ranking (they have more privelages, like recruiting for example, or they lead different teams considering only 4 people can play in one game. So say sparkoma and I are 2 high rankers, we take 3 other teammates each, make a game, and then coem to you with progress reports ie. levels, items obtained, etc.)
    Then the rest of the clan are simply just "Privates" ye know what i mean?
    Tell me if that sounds good, its just an idea