Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Also, for example say sparkoma and I are the next in command after Riff and the second in command, we can be sqaud leaders and the remaining players can be assigned in sqauds.
    Like, check this out (just example names by the way lol)

Pal Squad
    Leader: Sparkoma
    Members: Sonic, Knuckles

Guil Squad
    Leader: magi_drakee
    Members: Tails, Dr. Montague

u get the idea? let me kno how that sounds lol
    and its 3:46 am so bare with me

I can't think of nothing

Ack! I'm not way over there in Europe!! I'm just up north, but I live near the most easternly point in all of north america. Newfoundland!!! We are half and hour off of atlantic time, and atlantic is an hour off of EST. So it would've probably been 12:30 instead of 1:00, but same difference. Also, for the rankings... I think I like Magi Drakee's(or however you spell it) idea.

He's just so damn cute.

Sorry to make you European, RogueXero. Since you have one of the more awkward positions, and I thought there was a west coaster too, let me know what time would be good for you this week. I'm sure something can be worked out.

As for magi_drakee's idea, I like it. A lot. Props to the never-sleeper for his good ideas. It was like barely 1am when I made my last posts and I had a ton of typos. Go MD!

So here's the deal, I don't like the idea of calling myself leader so I won't; I'll just keep FOUNDER in my name. But in the past few days, I've had a lot more influx of aspiring members that I said I would get back to (i.e.-Derkin).

So how about all six of us are Platoon Leaders? Each week we'll get together and meet and play together, but in the time between then when we get online it is to level up to the required level and to find and train recruits? Each of us can have no more than 3 recruits obviously, since the four player limit, but that would eventually bring the clan No. to 24! And if we ever decided to have more Platoons, we would just assign our plebes to be leaders, the ones we feel are most deserving etc.

It would go:

ME: Captain- DB's Squad

Sparkoma: Captain- The Rappy Killers (or whatever you wish)

Magi_Drakee: Captain- The Hildeheads (or whatever)

And so on and so on, until RogueXero, Brandon and Arucard have team names and are up to level. Does this sound good at all? If so, we should meet in a chat and set up our individual teams and when the six of us are going to meet.

The hardest part is going to be finding new members who are willing to start a new legit char. If you can't find them online PSO, try finding them here on PSOWorld. And when you have your three recruits, post a list here. Don't forget to let them know the rules and all, though and where our board is, etc. Then you guys'll be in control of your own groups, divisions of the Wandering Legits. You can meet with them anywhere you want, but every week, we'll meet together on Altair 10 to play and also, and later in chat to discuss progress, etc.

So let me know how all that sounds, thanks MD for the idea, very nice, and let's figure out what division names will be, and when us six will meet again. Until then level up our chars to 15, instead of ten. and when you've reached that, start recruiting those who wish to be in clan. That way you'll be ahead of your mates.

Okay, enough typing for me. Post replies and let me know how it all sounds.

-Riff

I like I like, but can my sqaud be called the Hildehead Hunters instead? lol its kinda a funny name when you think about it lol.

Also, I like the idea of reqruiting 3 others. Cuz once we have a lot of people we can level up a lot, and the more people we got, themore rares we find, ye know wut i mean?

On another note, I ordered my powerboard just yesterday so hopefully I'll get it soon

I can't think of nothing

Wooo. Where are Arucard and Brandon anyways?? They haven't made any posts about this yet. I like it. Hmm.... Now for a Team Name(lol, that's what they call the names of a game whenever you create it online. So people should have games like Z-8315's team, instead of C-Bed Rumble, trades, etc.) I think we should perhaps recruit our team members before making up a name, because then we can all decide on a name. Wooo.

I can't think of nothing

Oh yeah. New idea. Every so often, we should try to play in Ep. 2 as well. No one knows what kind of stuff you get there, just look at the item findings. So, we could be Pioneers(lol). Maybe every second or third week.

GOD of AcTiOn RePlAy

yea like it...about my squad ill have to think what its going to be......now for geting new people one of my friend will join he will be geting online this week

On 2003-03-30 10:14, RogueXero wrote:
    Oh yeah. New idea. Every so often, we should try to play in Ep. 2 as well. No one knows what kind of stuff you get there, just look at the item findings. So, we could be Pioneers(lol). Maybe every second or third week.
    I agree, I'm on VH with my RAmar and I wanna play on episode 2 so I can find Ge Gue's abdomen (or however u say that stupid name)

Hey riff, tell me what you think about making a website for our clan.
    That way we can post ranks, rares, game times, etc.

I know html so I can put something together rather quickly if you want.
    We can even get character pics but I have no idea how to upload them from the game so someone else would have to do that
    lemme kno wut u think