Lightbulb Emergency Code Repeat!

So basically what I found out and what I'm sure a lot of players know is that, if you complete an emergency code event then telepipe out and back in the event resets and you can complete it again.

It seems this works about 2 times before the event finally stops repeating, so what seems to work after that is either finding a new event or killing some mobs a little ways away to waste time then come back.

Note: It seems triggering a different E-Code resets all previous E-codes. For example I complete E-Code elimination against dragonkin twice then I run into an E-Code to kill Dagan, when I go back to the space where the E-code for Dragonkin the code respawns allowing me to repeat it 2 more times.

In a sense this might be a better way to grind exp,

My current tests only consist of the 1st Cave mission where you have to kill Dragonkin to 100 pts, I simply run past all of the mobs until I find an Emergency Code elimination. Then rinse and repeat until the code stops respawning.

Why do you guys think? I'm level 22 and get about 450xp each completion sometimes 650xp if it's a change over elimination. Good way to level? This plus Client orders makes for some fast xp I suppose.

Is there any information anybody would like to provide to further help this way of grind? Any help would be great.

*In all honestly it seems like a slight exp boost, it might be more effective grinding in areas such as Free Forest, Free Caves, ect...
    However it does add enough exp to be worth doing, since the area in the cave mission is rather small.
    Last edited by Deadleewar; Aug 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM.
    Hucast Kirito, Partizan user