Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

My game client runs just fine.

According to Broomop the Gameguard update now blocks the use of a certain infamous Cheat program.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    My game client runs just fine.

According to Broomop the Gameguard update now blocks the use of a certain infamous Cheat program.
    You mean cheat engine? It took gameguard this many years to finally notice it exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    You mean cheat engine? It took gameguard this many years to finally notice it exists?
    It's always blocked cheat engine, but there was a known existing way around it (though I don't know if it was fixed with this or sooner).

Anyways, yeah. After I changed that I'm fine, but my friend is still having trouble running Media Player Classic. It crashes when he tries to adjust the volume or play new files.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    It's always blocked cheat engine, but there was a known existing way around it (though I don't know if it was fixed with this or sooner).

Anyways, yeah. After I changed that I'm fine, but my friend is still having trouble running Media Player Classic. It crashes when he tries to adjust the volume or play new files.
    I thought MPC always had problems running with GG, or was there a way to get it to work previously.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    I thought MPC always had problems running with GG, or was there a way to get it to work previously.
    Shrug. That's just what my friend is telling me. I personally have no experience with using the program in conjunction with PSO2.

Oh yay. I have never been this glad that I've successfully resisted installing the PSO 2 client on my main laptop. Guess all that endurance paid off after all.

Is it blocking MPC even without the PSO 2 client running? That's one hell of an aggressive update.

I've never been able to use MPC when PSO2 is running myself. Like when it's just the client open there's no issue, but the full game yeah.

So for the second time tonight after I exited the program it had an error, GG still showed up in the task manager, set my interface from aero back to retro windows and promptly auto-restarted not long after that.

So yeah. Fuck GG. If this keeps happening then I'll just be done with PSO2 until they fix this piece of shit.

I love you GameGuard.

Is it blocking MPC even without the PSO 2 client running? That's one hell of an aggressive update.
    No, but if you start up PSO2 after opening MPC, PSO2 gets angry at it if you try to poke it.

Oh god wow. Just fuckin wow

Yeah, I've always had the problem with GG and MPC, even in the days of PSU.

I love you GameGuard.

Didn't you hear, using automated tools is against the rules, Task Scheduler falls under this category and therefore it must die!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.