Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    I have a character with Lv 40 HU/RA 30-ish FO, another with 40 HU and another character up with 26 FO right now.

What do I win?
    No idea either.
    I think Dammy got this 40-40-40 Since the first week of Tundra. and then I also got 40-40-40 since around 3 days after that. I think that was 30 days ago. And there is no trophy ding up! b000~ ><

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Daygot i was all happy that i got into the lvl 40 club and this one pops up... im done plzing u ppl. On a side note grats on ur accomplishment
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Well, I'm sure if I didn't have to hold down a job, I'd be in this club, too.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'm one level away from that, just by trying to unlock all the client orders. On one hand, it's kind of sad. I don't really have anything to shoot for now. But on the other hand, it's great to be able to use any class whenever I need.

Why are there so many client orders, anyway? It's great when you have them all, and can grind one area for hundreds of quests. But what's the point, when completing all of them caps you out anyway? I still need a ton for the flying islands, and I've got no reason to do them!

Meh, I slowed down a bit after hitting 40 with ranger.

Currently 40/40/21.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    I have a character with Lv 40 HU/RA 30-ish FO, another with 40 HU and another character up with 26 FO right now.

What do I win?
    damn man, I knew you play a lot but I never knew it was to such an extent.

alpha as fuck.

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra

Quote Originally Posted by Udonge View Post
    I maxed out all of my classes around the second day after the mines update. It was nice living in the shoes of another class and leveling it to 40.
    same. stopped logging in after a week, mostly because of LoL, but not having a single rare drop for a week after kinda bugged the shit outta me.
    PSO2
    TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I'm one level away from that, just by trying to unlock all the client orders. On one hand, it's kind of sad. I don't really have anything to shoot for now. But on the other hand, it's great to be able to use any class whenever I need.

Why are there so many client orders, anyway? It's great when you have them all, and can grind one area for hundreds of quests. But what's the point, when completing all of them caps you out anyway? I still need a ton for the flying islands, and I've got no reason to do them!
    You get meseta for most and by unlocking them all you can rack up all the best ones to turn in as soon as the cap is raised.

40/40/23 here...I leveled Ranger out of boredom and I didnt feel comfortable with their play style. And I dont really have interest on capping Force for the moment, unless I need to level it as a requirement for a new class extension or subclass that picks my interests.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.