Default Tribute to Phantasy Star Online <3

Hello!

Phantasy Star Online 2 is on it's way to Europe, and I, for one, can't wait to play it!

I've been playing a lot of PSO with my brother, since I wanted to make it to lvl 200 without ever going online (when I first started playing this game, I didn't even have an internet connection at home... Seems so long ago now...) and I plan on making it before PSO2 is released here in Europe.

As a tribute to one of the most amazing games I've ever played I'm recording each level on the Nintendo GameCube version of the game, and uploading it to my YouTube account.

Follow me on YouTube and take a look back to all the fun you had playing this game! I sure know I had, and still have for that matter!

My FIRST PSO tribute video, Forest 1:

Aww, I was going to watch it, but then your music kicked in..
    In any case, always cool to see Dutch people still enjoying PSO!

Do you think you will be playing PSO 2 online, or are you sticking to your offline only tradition?

No, I'll be online for sure! I'm keeping PSO offline, even though there's still means to play online. I don't like the idea of getting this close to finally making it to lv200 and losing my character by the saving it corruptly whilst going online. Since it would be my luck to do that once, and the power would go down, lol.
    Anyway, I shalt be online in PSO2. Got my gaming laptop ready with everything I need.

I always felt like I'm one of the only people to play this game in Holland. I've actually tried searching my area to find people with a similar passion for the game to play with, but with no luck.

Hmm, didn't like the music, huh? Are you saying I should simply keep the videos as original as possible, with the in-game BGM playing, or just use a different genre of music?

Quote Originally Posted by Qannon View Post
    Hmm, didn't like the music, huh? Are you saying I should simply keep the videos as original as possible, with the in-game BGM playing, or just use a different genre of music?
    Nah. I'm old, cranky and out of touch, so I don't recommend taking soundtrack advice from me.