Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 253233343536 LastLast

Could of just been people from other gaming sites, or forums that could be asked of I'm not saying it has to be anywhere specific, but people are always going to dislike other people I haven't met someone who has liked or fallen in love with every single person they have spoken to. So in some ways there are a few on here that probably had 0 chance to win, but they still spent the time to enter despite knowing that.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Nine hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    totally this, MissMalice was mad i didn't use a siggy she made me awhile back, even though i said i was gonna (and will) rotate between them (glad i saved her's when i did, the link to MissMalice's photobucket went rotten) and if Big Olaf is a judge, i understand him not voting for me either, kinda got into an argument with him about Nassandra's big blue you know whats (for which i am sorry, i had a bad day that day) not too long after official launch, and I'm sure at least 2 more of them don't like blussies *+^_^+* much+^_^+
    also 79 people, that's like a lot of people to compete with+^_^+
    1. Never said I was mad at you; never WAS mad at you.
    2. If the link went rotten, why not just have told me? Its an easy 2min fix... I use that same Photobucket for all the other forum commissions I do. Its easy to lose track of a single picture that was completed months ago.
    3. How do you even know I didn't vote for you? Way to judge me without even knowing me, sheesh. I don't even know what your entry looks like.

People, stop jumping to silly conclusions as to why you didn't win. You win, you win; you lose, oh well. Its a game, its the INTERNET. When it comes right down to it, what does it matter if your video game character wins a bit of virtual currency?

Chik, I'm sorry you get the impression that I "was mad at you". I can assure you that I'm a perfectly mature woman who isn't going to throw a hissy fit. If you take my bluntness as being mean and judgemental, you should probably just take a chance to get to know me. I mean, why not just have asked about the situation all those MONTHS ago. I didn't even remember who you were until I saw you post here a few days ago. Seriously, all this time you thought I was holding some e-grudge against you when I was never mad to begin with. Anyway, sorry if I came off that way? Really don't know what to even make of that post; just coming right out and accusing me of something terrible...
    Last edited by MissMalice; Aug 28, 2012 at 02:20 AM.

it's not a game, real life money is at stake here, I'm not saying the judges are doing a poor job I'm just saying picking more neutral judges would of been for the better to give EVERYONE a fair chance.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Except, if their not part of the community, where do we find these "judges"
    real life people that have no interest in the game?
    Other PSO2 forum(The community isn't that big)
    And if their not part of this community, why should they feel inclined to even "help" judge?

So...9 or 18 more hour?
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../eastern-time/
    9h from now, some of the contestants told em they can'T get online at the time i set so I think a lil bit of later is alright. Even tho that answer is already answered by olaf again, i should get faster here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    it's not a game, real life money is at stake here, I'm not saying the judges are doing a poor job I'm just saying picking more neutral judges would of been for the better to give EVERYONE a fair chance.
    I choosed the judges and told em all to be neutral, their votings were reasonable and I support their decision. I choosed the Judges and judged myself. If you wanna blame anyone there is only me you can blame.

If you think the judging was done poorly, bad or wrong you can tell me that either in a PM or on my wall.

This topic is over and I ask all my judges as other contestants to ignore further things like this since its not topic in this thread.

As said, if you wish to talk about it more you can PM, but its over in thsi thread-

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I choosed the judges and told em all to be neutral, their votings were reasonable and I support their decision. I choosed the Judges and judged myself. If you wanna blame anyone there is only me you can blame.
    Hopefully you haven't allowed anyone you picked as a judge to enter as a contestant. I can't imagine that would be very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hopefully you haven't allowed anyone you picked as a judge to enter as a contestant. I can't imagine that would be very fair.
    Nope, don't worry, we were all barred from entering. Would be silly otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You can trust me that I am thinking that far. No judge did enter this contest as far as I know. I know my judges chars and didn't see em in THIS contest

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I know my judges chars and didn't see em in THIS contest
    Well it's hard to miss these big blue....well you know what I mean

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Since I see you around here Mike.

This thread was meant to be helpful and such but it turns out to be more drama right now. It probably would be the best if you lock this thread.

If anyone still got problems or somethign on his mind regarding my event he or she can contact me directly.