Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536 LastLast

Well, if it makes you guys feel any better, when Tene sent us the pictures and the voting chart, every entry was just given a number. No names mentioned. So really, only Tene know who's picture belong to who. I think I only recognized Ce'Nedra's and Zyrusticae's pictures, but even then, I don't know them on a personal level. c: I just see them around the forums often.

I feel like I judged fairly. I mean, if I didn't, Tene would have nuked my votes and found someone better [at least I hope he would have].

That's why I took off my signature, but I'm sure my character was easily recognizable based on that since my signature was up for a while. I'm not saying it on a personal level but when it comes down to it there's always going to be something that interests you that others might not find interesting or attractive.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    We'll see I guess, I agree with the whole bias thing, you can't really say that the judges are not bias in anyway and all have different opinions, some judges will like certain aspects based on their personal preferences, or as already said by others there are just some people on here that are disliked by some and I'm sure those people had an even less chance of making it to the top 10, pulling people from outside of the game/forums to judge would probably have been the best way to go about it. No matter what some bias will be involved in it, how much of it is the question. It's human nature to be biased, nothing really against any of the judges but saying it's completely unrealistic to say that this contest will be 100% fair. I'm certain I didn't make it since I haven't seen a private message but maybe only some of the finalist have been pm'd so far.
    ^^ totally this, MissMalice was mad i didn't use a siggy she made me awhile back, even though i said i was gonna (and will) rotate between them (glad i saved her's when i did, the link to MissMalice's photobucket went rotten) and if Big Olaf is a judge, i understand him not voting for me either, kinda got into an argument with him about Nassandra's big blue you know whats (for which i am sorry, i had a bad day that day) not too long after official launch, and I'm sure at least 2 more of them don't like blussies *+^_^+* much+^_^+
    also 79 people, that's like a lot of people to compete with+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    As I said before I will post all 79 contestants in this threads when the event is over with ym own opinion on it. It's up to the judges to do the same but I won'T force anyone of them.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a new topic for it, as this one has over...30 page already~~
    And this topic has pretty much derailed into why my chara isn't picked.
    And I expect some similiar post to be in the Top 10 chara too - -;
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

That's why pulling people from outside of the game or at least forums would of been best, they are completely neutral, and don't even know anyone from here, and they wouldn't be biased in such a way for example where only newmans or casts are attracted to them. This isn't about my character, I KNEW I would not get picked based on what I learned from the last contest, this has to do with everyone who participated and actually put the time and effort to participate.
    Last edited by MelancholyWitch; Aug 28, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

CHANGING TIME OF THREAD POST TO 12 PM EST SINCE IT SEEMS A BETTER TIME FOR ALL YOU FROM THE U.S.

I HOPE YOU DONT MIND

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a new topic for it, as this one has over...30 page already~~
    I'm having a bit of faith that the actual voting thread won't be filled with complaining, flaming, or other forms of vitriol. We won't be putting up with any of that, if it comes to it.

Voicing opinions will obviously be fine, but keep them clean, and think before you post something that could potentially be hurtful towards someone else. People can have their views, but please have them with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    That's way pulling people from outside of the game or at least forums would of been best, they are completely neutral, and don't even know anyone from here, and they wouldn't be biased in such a way for example where only newmans or casts are attracted to them. This isn't about my character, I KNEW I would not get picked based on what I learned from the last contest, this has to do with everyone who participated and actually put the time and effort to participate.
    Except, if their not part of the community, where do we find these "judges"
    real life people that have no interest in the game?
    Other PSO2 forum(The community isn't that big)
    And if their not part of this community, why should they feel inclined to even "help" judge?

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    CHANGING TIME OF THREAD POST TO 12 PM EST SINCE IT SEEMS A BETTER TIME FOR ALL YOU FROM THE U.S.

I HOPE YOU DONT MIND
    So...9 or 18 more hour?
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../eastern-time/
    Last edited by Sizustar; Aug 28, 2012 at 02:15 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

How long will the voting be open once it starts? I won't be around at 12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    true enough
    this thread is turning more into a discussion regarding the judges and how they work
    instead of the contest itself
    hope this won't happen in the new polling thread