Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 End Game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Oh and making enemies more aggressive in general. I've been able to stand around for upwards of 60 seconds and not get hit by anything.
    Stop playing with 11 other players, or go to the floating continent and find a full spawn of Set Dinians to stand next to.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    Exp full !=FUN 10k exp = 1 FUN point
    Should have been done already.
    10k=1 fun point... so 100k exp for 10 fun points... that just seems painful lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

1 million exp for a FUN scratch. That's levelling from 1-30 for ONE scratch. That's stingy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Heh, not for me. Everything seems to target me, for some reason. Same for infinity
    Lol, Quartz Dragon seems to fixate on me in MPA's...his missiles always come for me, or he always charges at me resulting in instant gib if one of his douchebag dragon friend lasers/staggers me beforehand.
    I wouldn't mind enemies being aggressive like in Infinity though, those Go Vahras, those Indi Belras...
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Stop playing with 11 other players, or go to the floating continent and find a full spawn of Set Dinians to stand next to.
    I'm talking about playing solo. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens often enough for me to notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    10k=1 fun point... so 100k exp for 10 fun points... that just seems painful lol
    I'd still take that over EXP FULL any day.

As someone who's been at the "End Game" for a while now, I'd really like to have some extra content though. I mean I can go farm and make money, but all rares but boss armors have stupidly low drop rates and I could run for a week without seeing them. I'd still make money from it, but it definitely gets boring after a time.

Boss enemy rankings can be fun, but I need a group for that every time to make it worth my while. Normal enemy rankings require stupid amounts of BS luck. Time Attack rankings once again require a team right now with good players of proper classes who know the run well, there's only one mission, and my class, while optimally geared, is not ideal for this particular run which bugs me to no end. I could TA old bosses or do battles against them with honor conditions (ex. no damage) I guess, but that gets old as well after a time and is bothersomely unrewarding for someone who wishes to do such things solo.

In fact, going back to the solo thing, there's not even much reward for doing anything that way other than the fact that you can do whatever you want done sans a group. The only missions that are designed for single play at the moment are the story missions and those were never supposed to be very difficult to begin with. It'd be great to have some side missions you are forced to do alone with boosted enemies or something.

But I digress, we just need some decent content for players who've managed to cap at the moment. It seems a bit silly for a player not to have much to do in an MMO type game specifically when they've reached said cap.

PSO2 end game will probably consist of PSP2i's rebirth system or PSU's AP system

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Oh and making enemies more aggressive in general. I've been able to stand around for upwards of 60 seconds and not get hit by anything.
    I think the mobs just don't like you. If I stand around in the mines or tundra even, I'll get murdered.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

We just need super cool weapons and fashion stuff we can collect through some end game content

maybe some special awards too for end game time attack modes

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra

End game content, the phrase alone makes me sigh. However I read your post and love the idea! Once I capped my hunter I practically abandoned it for Ranger outside of a few daily quests.